Signs in a road trip

Aries - Sitting next to the Capricorn driver, in charge of the music, and being a backseat driver to Capricorn.

Taurus - Sleeping in the last row with headphones on.

Gemini - Sitting behind Aries, trying to get Aries to change the station, and next to Libra, sharing a Star magazine.

Cancer - Daydreaming out the window about their crush.

Leo - Sitting behind Capricorn, annoyed that Aries beat them to the shotgun position and sulking.

Virgo - Giggling in the third row with Pisces, about how crazy Sagittarius is acting.

Libra - Gossiping with Gemini and telling Gem. about their crush on Aquarius.

Scorpio - Sitting across from Pisces and Virgo, deciding when exactly to make a move on Pisces. Doesn't understand why Aries and sagittarius are being to loud.

Sagittarius - Cracking jokes, mooning people out the window, and doing it to try to impress Gemini.

Capricorn - Somewhat annoyed that Aries is playing backseat driver, but deals with it, because the trip was Aries' idea in the first place. The two are exchanging sarcastic banter back and forth.

Aquarius - Sitting behind Leo, smirking because he doesn't understand why Leo is even mad in the first place.

Pisces - Telling Virgo how she had a dream about Scorpio the night before, and asking Virgo very five minutes to check if Scorpio is "looking" at her.