Aquarius f/Gemini m

Gemini POV

Everyone was having fun in the Zodiac house tonight, Pisces was on the couch cuddling with Cancer over the TV. Virgo and Capricorn were debating in the kitchen, Scorpio was bothering Leo. Again. Sagittarius and Libra were chatting happily, Taurus was eating (of course) while listening to Aries who was threatening someone, again. And yet there was someone missing, hell she was always missing on these nights. I looked longingly outside to where Aquarius was standing alone gazing at the stars. She had always loved the stars, taking her time to watch them each night. I looked around the house that was covered in paintings of the stars all painted by her. Nights like these always ncomfortable, she was always a little awkward. The wind was blowing through her dark hair, her brown eyes reflecting the stars themselves. I sighed before turning away, I knew that I would never catch her attention. She was always my best friend, never even noticed me that way to be honest. I noticed her though, oh dear lord did I notice her. She dominated my thoughts, she made me think and made me feel things that even I didn't understand. She never judged me for my indecisiveness in fact I'm pretty sure she loved it. Unlike her other friend Virgo that hated me for my disorganization. From the moment that I met Aquarius she had this radiant personality, one that many didn't understand. "Gem, just go after her." I heard Virgo's voice from behind me. I sighed and turned around to face her, her cold eyes staring through me. I shuddered, she scared me."Listen here Virgin-""Virgo." She glared. I coughed awkwardly," Sorry Virgo. But I just can't. She just doesn't like me like that. She likes Libra." I bit.Virgo laughed, she held onto me for support as she laughed "L-Libra? As if!" Libra glared in the back walking up behind her," It's true, I asked her out a week ago. She said she like someone else." I looked up shocked, "She likes someone else," I breathed in disbelief. " Who is he? I'll beat him up." I growled out."You're actually an idiot." Virgo deadpanned. "Why are you so mean to me." I whined pouting.Virgo sighed, "Listen to me idiot. We're here for two more days. You have two more nights to tell her how you feel. You better do it.""Virgo I can't do it, really she likes someone else you heard Libra.""Listen to me! Aqua is constantly being misunderstood, she likes you because you understand her in ways that sometimes even I can't. You should know that I hate to admit things like that. But seriously I have seen her crack so many times and it broke me to see it. She has been hurt countless times because people don't look deeply into her feelings. So now's your chance to be the who did. Go Gem, tell her how you feel." she finished looking at me.I grinned "Thanks Virgin!""Dammit it's VIRGO!" she yelled.I rolled my eyes and stepped out onto the balcony to where Aquarius was waiting for me, a little smile in place."I was wondering when you were going to come out" She said smiling softly at me.She took my hand and lead me to the edge, "Look at that one. It's shining so bright tonight, it's you. And all the way over there is me." I smiled at her. The childlike innocence in her voice never once failed to make me smile."Oh and you really need to stop calling Virgo, Virgin. She's going to kill you one day." She said laughing."Then tell her stopped calling me an idiot." I pouted.She giggled, "She wouldn't call you an idiot if you weren't one Gem."

I gasped," Really Rius? I thought you loved me!" "I do love you!" She laughed. My eyes softened, " Aqua can I ask you a question?""You just did." She looked at."Stop it." "Fine, continue." She laughed. "I can tell that you're serious, you called me two different nicknames in less than 10 minutes."Aquarius, you have been my best friend for a few years now, we've been through thick and thin together. You, me and Virgo are always together forever. You helped me through some tough things and you make me a better a better person in general. And just want you to know that , you're... my bestfriend." I forced a smile on my face.She looked at me, and smiled even though I could tell that it was forced, "I'm going to go inside."She walked away from me, and into the house. I saw her enter the house and into the kitchen. 'Great she's gonna go talk to Capricorn and he's gonna kick my ass.' 'Don't forget about Virgo, she'll kick your ass too.' I shuddered at the thought.I walked in and everyone stared at me, they all knew about the fact that I loved Aquarius."Get off my back! Okay I didn't do anything!" I yelled. I looked to Virgo, "Where is she?" She wordlessly pointed upstairs then continued to ignore me.Ouch.I looked at the light blue door in front of me, it smelled like her. The smell of the oceans and flowers blooming. I breathed it in, I loved that smell. I knocked on the blue ombred door, I only know that word because she taught me it when I gave up my man card to her design it.The door opened, revealing Aquarius with a smile. The smile didn't reach her eyes though, her eyes were sad. "Aqua listen what happened down there I didn't mean it to hurt you in anyway-" She stopped me, " Gem that's okay you don't have to pretend. You don't feel that way about way about me." "Aqua wait no-" "Gem it's fine." she said. I stared shocked as she descended the stairs, I followed her."Aquarius stop it! You didn't let me say anything yet!" I yelled.She just continued down the stairs, ignoring me. She knows I hate that, I ran up to her."Aquarius listen to me damn it! Why are you ignoring me!" I shook her the tears welling up her eyes just made it worse. "Aquarius!" I yelled hugging her, " Please just answer me.. please!"She pushed me away, trying to walk away shaking her head." WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT I LOVE YOU!?" I yelled. I blushed as soon as I said it.She looked at me, "Gem.." I looked at her bitterly, " I knew it."Suddenly she smirked at me , she pulled me down and kissed me full on the lips. I smiled against her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her in some more pressing her flush into me. I started to kiss her back with desperation. She pulled back all too soon for me and tucked her head into the crook of my neck, panting heavily." That was nice." I commented. She smacked my chest playfully, hugging me smiling against my chest."I love you too Gem. Never forget it.""Forever and Always Rius." I turned to Virgo smiling and lifting her hand up in victory, " A special thanks to Virgin for helping us get together!""DAMN IT I TOLD YOU IT WAS VIRGO!"

She yelled. I was never going to stop calling her that.

THE END

Sorry unedited :(

By: @xxkookyxx