The three types of signs

Aries 1: The stereotypical one. Loud and quick to anger, always getting into some shit. Aries 2: The common one. Extremely emotional and is always going through extreme highs and lows.Aries 3: The rare one. Super fun to be around and incredibly fun-loving and memorable.Taurus 1: The stereotypical one. Rigid and materialistic. Super responsible and loves food.Taurus 2: The common one. Is secure and easygoing. Can get easily offended, and obsesses over the rules.Taurus 3: The rare one. Very very kind hearted and funny. Enjoys the company of others and makes people feel safe.Gemini 1: The stereotypical one. Two-faced and talks too much sometimes. Can be a bit flighty.Gemini 2: The common one. Communicates well and tells a lot of jokes. Sometimes lies a lot.Gemini 3: The rare one. Is extremely funny and is fun to talk to. They're very very smart.Cancer 1: The stereotypical one. Is nurturing and family-oriented and loves animals.Cancer 2: The common one. Kind of annoying, but sweet. Means well, but sometimes comes on too strong.Cancer 3: The rare one. Manipulative and the biggest liars. Really selfish.Leo 1: The stereotypical one. Outgoing and popular. Is really loud and a leader, yet selfish.Leo 2: The common one. Fun-loving, but sometimes aloof. Loves to chat, but can be dramatic at times.Leo 3: The rare one. Is super shy, but will not stop talking once you get to know them. Genius. Has a big personality.Virgo 1: The stereotypical one. Neat freak. Cares A LOT about school work. Virgo 2: The common one. Has a dark sense of humor. Wears their heart on their sleeve. Gets easily offended.Virgo 3: The rare one. Is very lazy and makes up stories for the fuck of it. Tells really corny jokes.Libra 1: The stereotypical one. A popular airhead. Dresses beautifully and has a wicked sense of fashion.Libra 2: The common one. Takes good care of themselves. Like to make others feel good about themselves.Libra 3: The rare one. Gets angry over small things and is super opinionated. Starts a lot of drama.Scorpio 1: The stereotypical one. Is usually goth, and starts a lot of problems with people.Scorpio 2: The common one. Has an asshole sense of humor. Loves to have fun and raise hell and impress people.Scorpio 3: The rare one. Is very dark and mysterious. Keeps to themselves, and is often very intimidating. Sagittarius 1: The stereotypical one. Is cute and loves everyone. A very pure person, who does no harm.Sagittarius 2: The common one. Has a lot of friends, but tends to be nosy and butts into other situations. TALKATIVE.Sagittarius 3: The rare one. Does a lot of drugs and goes on all kinds of adventures. Always a mystery.Capricorn 1: The stereotypical one. Rigid and conservative. Puts a lot of effort into their work.Capricorn 2: The common one. Very sarcastic and funny. Uses their intelligence to their advantage, but shy.Capricorn 3: The rare one. Has dark views on life, but has an intriguing personality, nonetheless.Aquarius 1: The stereotypical one. Probably from another planet, doesn't make sense ever.Aquarius 2: The common one. Pretty insensitive to emotions, and has trouble understanding people, but is unique as hell.Aquarius 3: The rare one. Super hilarious and amazing people. Are incredibly artistic.Pisces 1: The stereotypical one. A crying fish who is innocent and emotional and pure. Pisces 2: The common one. Is kinda lazy, but has an adorable sense of humor and is laid back and easy going as hell.Pisces 3: The rare one. Is probably a drug addict who never takes a shower, but is an artistic genius.