Gemini f/ Pisces m

Gemini (f) Pisces (m)The signs were all at the beach since its they're vacation and since its summer.Aquarius and Aries went to go fish feeding. Taurus with cancer joined other people who were playing volleyball, Leo and Virgo went diving. Libra was busy getting her skin tanned. Scorpio was riding speed boat. Sagittarius and Capricorn went surfing. Gemini and Pisces were taking pictures of each other.Aquarius: Men I love the fishes specially the striped one.Aries: I almost drowned, it was soooo deep.Taurus: wish you guys were there when we played volleyball.Cancer: Yeah, there was this beautiful girl. Libra: cancer, are you talking about me? Just look at my skin I became more beautiful.Scorpio: Yeah I can see that. Speed Boating was so cool like awesome, totally amazing.Sagittarius: Really? Wish I could try everything here, but glad I learned surfing, thought it was a bit hard since its my first time.Capricorn: Yeah its been a long time since I surfed.Gemini: I like my picturesPisces:: yeah me too. Everybody we got 5 days here, everybody can try whatever you like to try, so its already late at night rest guys....Gemini: hey, its already late I still cant sleepPisces: lets go to the rooftopPisces: hey Gemini help me tell the girl I love that I love her.Gemini: Uuh sure.

Pisces: How do I tell her I love her?

Gemini: Just tell her I love you. It will be okay. Pisces: Ok, lets try it with you.

Gemini: sure.

Pisces: I love you.

Gemini: I love you too. Now go and tell the lucky girl

Pisces: I just did.

Gemini: ... .... ... ... ...It sure is cold here.

Pisces: idiot, why didn't you get a jacket you might be sick, here take my jacket.

Gemini: sorry and thank for the warm jacket ... ... ... You know, This is what I hate about being with strangers, look at the girls they're flirting with you awhile ago. And I was just standing there like awkward. You are my best friend and I hope I don't loose you.

Pisces: hmm.... Really? They're flirting with me?

Gemini: Yeah, its awkward and I don't like it, its really disgusting.

Pisces: All of them, flirting with me?

Gemini: Yes, all of them. How could you not notice?

Pisces: Cause you're the only one I notice.

Gemini: I don't know whats going on.

Pisces: You like me.

Gemini: I don't

Pisces: Its not a question. You like me, more than just a best friend.

Gemini: I do not like you more than a best friend.

Pisces: You do.

Gemini: I don't.

Pisces: You do

Gemini: ... yes, I do. And I'm jealous. Awhile ago, when you told me you love me, I feel like I could die at the moment, because I felt happy that the boy I like, likes me back. But you're my best friend, I feel like I lost you.

Pisces: Drama... I'm gonna be your best friend and boyfriend okay.

Gemini: yeah, the same goes to me, I'm your best friend and girlfriend. And just like that. They became the best friend's that kisses each other on the lips. And they became the couple that acts like just best friends. They act as both.

THE END

Written by: @Happy_Madness