Capricorn f/ Sagittarius m

Capricorn(f), Sagittarius (m)

Capricorn: A-Are you serious, I mean, what the hell is happening?

Sagittarius: I'm asking you out, on a date, that is the thing happening.

Pisces: That's too sudden even I was shocked.

Aquarius: What just happened?

Scorpio: I knew it! I knew this would happen.

Libra: that is so awkward, asking a girl out in front of everyone.

Virgo: I agree Libra. What if she rejects him.

Leo: You think she will reject him, doesn't look like it. I mean, just look at Capricorn shes.... Stiff and blushing.

Cancer: This is so romantic, just the way it is.

Gemini: So... Capricorn whats gonna be your answer.

Taurus: yeah, tell us we cant wait.

Capricorn: Umm.. its just a date so, I mean just going out, well yeah, sure, why not.

Aries: in mind *Look at this girl, being shy, whats there to hide. Everyone knows she likes Sagittarius*

Sagittarius: this is great. Tomorrow at 6pm, we will have dinner together *winks* Tomorrow at 5pm

Scorpio: You look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

Capricorn: Do I?

Taurus: yeah, he will be impressed.

Aries: in mind *well, what can I say her baby pink dress goods look on her, I've never seen this girl wear something like that from before*

Leo: yow, dudes. Come already Sagittarius is Oh so ready.

The signs followed Leo.

Capricorn: in mind *damn he looks like sasuke with a mixture of kakashi with the brightness of naruto ,with the sassy look of shikamaru, he's also got that killer eyes of gaara, and charm of his own and he looks amazing, hihihi ooohhh.. this is really happening, my prince charming is ready... and so am I

*Sagittarius: in mind *this is finally it, I get the chance to be with her, as always she looks so beautiful, and I'm gonna make this day special for her and for me.... ... ... ... .. but, she is looking at me very weird. Oh well, she never had a boyfriend so, she must be new to things

*Aries: Come on, leave the both of you, are you just gonna stare at each other until you guys melt?

Leo: Did Aries just ...speak?

Gemini: Yes, I heard him too. I think were hallucinating.

Virgo: No, that cant be I heard him too.

Pisces: Knock it off you three. C'mon Aries is right, the two of you should go.

Cancer: Take care...And just like that Capricorn and Sagittarius went and waved goodbye.

Sagittarius: I'm sorry if I was avoiding you back then, I was just afraid to fall for you, but now, I realized I must give it a chance, I mean, come to think of it, we could even make a good couple.

Capricorn: u-uumm... im new to this things, but Sagittarius, I like you. Right from the moment I laid my eyeballs for you, my heart went TUG TUG TUG TUG. And I was too lovestruck. And my eyeballs could not believe there was a living you in this world.

Sagittarius: hehe your cute. I like you. You also have precious eye...balls.

*note: the eyeballs were the real thing, I know its wrong, but that's just the way how Capricorn speaks*

Capricorn: I like you too.

They were gonna kiss, oh yeah, they came nearer nearer... nearer to each other, there lips were gonna touch .. just a feeww moooree.. and then the-

*Pak*

Leo: what the hell Capricorn, what are you doing.

Capricorn: I was gonna kiss Sagittarius.

Leo: Biatch wake up. Sagittarius has a girlfriend and you were trying to kiss ME.

That moment, sadly, Capricorn thought it was the real thing, but then, it was all just a dream ☹. She was still hopeless and falling for a guy who already fell for another girl.

Written by: Happy_Madness