Invisible

Introduction

Overtime feelings can get the best of anyone. You can sometimes slowly feel a bond for a friend you generally care about and it can get in the way of how you personally interact with the person. Sometimes it can be exciting and some other times it can be scary. But what really matters is if the other person feels the same and if the timing is right.

This story is about them. This pair is going to be a main focus in this story. We'll start with Amy Rose. Amy Rose is a delicate, brave and sweet girl. With the intelligence of a 17 year old she carries a big hammer but more importantly the knowledge to help the team she is with all the time. Her friends included Sticks the badger, Tails the fox and Knuckles the echidna. But one friend had always caught her eye. This was Sonic the hedgehog. The hero of the Village he protects, he's got the bravery and fearless mind to take on anything at such an age of a 18 year old hedgehog.

His best friends would always fight by his side through anything/anyone who comes their way. But while he has the speed and bravery to take on anyone what he sadly can't take on is his honesty on how he feels around a certain pink hedgehog. Both of these characters both have a strange bond that is known as a "cute romance between friends" to all the villagers. But the two heroes claim through each of their encounters they're still friends. But what hurts is that words like these are only said out of fear through not knowing if they are just friends or more.

While Amy wishes for those kinds of romances she sees on tv and dreams about constantly she conceals all her hopes and dreams as she's scared that it'll never come between the hedgehog she's had her eyes on since she was so young. While Sonic wishes that one day he could finally find the courage to say those words he's been wanting to say to his genuine friend Amy Rose. But sparks still find a way to blossom through the two. But will it be enough? Or is it just a temporary feeling they both hide from each other?

 But will it be enough? Or is it just a temporary feeling they both hide from each other?

(3 years ago)

Sonic's POV

(Acorn Kingdom)

So, weird timing but Sally wanted to see me right now. She called on the phone saying something about wanting to see me. I doubt it's anything bad but we'll see.

(knocks on the door)

Sally: (opening the door) Sonic!

Then she hugs me which i return the hug straight away then as we go inside we go to her room. She had me sit on the bed and she was pacing around the room hoping no one was around. Then she shuts the windows. What's going on?

Sonic: Sal, what's up?

Sally: Sonic, we need to talk and i don't have a lot of time