I Hope I Never Lose You

Strange

Narrator's POV

Sometimes with a relationship that big of a secret it can build a gap or interest in the friend group. With the secrets and lies corrupting both Sonic and Amy don't know that all their lies are only causing confusion through their own friends almost as if they don't even know their own two friends at all and where they are now. But will this pattern continue or will someone pull the brakes and stop it?

Sonic's POV

These days have been pretty weird lately. The gang have been all suspicious and would have their eyes stuck on me and even Amy. I won't lie, I think Amy and I knew this would happen sooner than later. She lost it the other day thinking they know and even though I know she's right I tried to calm her down. We still tend to try and see each other but this time we had to be extra sneaky and careful.

The dates we go on as well have changed, we both tend to go in disguises and we would drive so far out of town so no one sees us

The dates we go on as well have changed, we both tend to go in disguises and we would drive so far out of town so no one sees us. Those are still fun, but different. Amy I've noticed is mostly holding the guilt especially when her birthday is so soon. While I was trying to get her pumped for that she has been distant about it. I hope she's not mad at me, i mean i'm trying my best to be a good boyfriend, but it's hard when i gotta pretend i only want her as a friend not what we currently are now. But I'll keep trying, like today. Today I'm gonna try and get a smile out of her and stop her from overthinking and being stress over this.

After playing jungle prey and volleyball with the gang we all go back home

After playing jungle prey and volleyball with the gang we all go back home. I pace around and search for the gift I bought at the carnival for her. When I rushed out I managed to find a stall selling nice necklaces for her. I found one that was golden and had a red heart with a white rose in the heart. It suited her, so I brought it and kept it for a while. I think today I should give it to her, that'll cheer her up. Well, i've found it and with it getting darker and no one around i can just go in and visit her

(New Message From Sonic)

"Hey, the coast is clear, should I come in from the front or back door"?