Be My Mistake

The first kiss

Narrator's POV

A first kiss, the moment it all happens. The start of the sparks really flew. Two destined lovers getting the chance to really connect only from one kiss, but who knows, maybe more will come or something more. All it takes is time, patience and more moments like your first kiss but even more magical and special.

Amy's POV

Once we hear a snap our eyes are shut but not opened as I realise I feel the lips of Sonics touching mine! I try not to ruin the moment, try not to be scared but most of all, I don't stop. I kiss him back slowly moving my arms towards his shoulders he on the other hand, grips onto me so tight making the kiss more passionate and intense. I pick up the pace as he feels how warm and soft his lips were. And his comfort was all so nice for me to feel safe in his arms.

 And his comfort was all so nice for me to feel safe in his arms

Sonic's POV

Her lips, and her kissing me

Her lips, and her kissing me. That's all i ever wanted, this moment was ours and i want every second of it to be more than what i ever dreamed of. I hold a strong grip to hold her close and I know I'm moving too fast and should stop before someone catches us but I can't help it. Her lips were uncontrollable and it's like I'm in a trance as I can't get enough of them. I never wanted to do this, kiss a girl who is in a relationship but as i block all of that out and pretend i'm just kissing the girl who i have fallen for, it's all more exciting for me.

Eventually I can feel her pulling away, not because she wants to stop but because she needs to breathe. As I moved away I tried to say a word but I couldn't, I was speechless. And so was she. As the photos come out and we both see it we know it's real, there lies a photo of us kissing for real. I want to tell her how much I enjoyed the kiss but suddenly it hits me. I kissed her when she had a boyfriend. Oh shit, he's gonna kill me.

Sonic: well i should go

Amy: wait what Sonic I-