Is This Love Off The Table?

The Next Step

After the first kiss comes the next step; starting a relationship. This is a step that both Amy and Sonic want, but who will initiate or commence for it to start? That's only in a matter of time and who will be able to do it. Take the big step.

Sonic's POV

God Rouge's Birthday...what a night. Well, everyone sure didn't remember a thing as most of them were pretty drunk and blacked out. But me, I did something I never thought I would do...kiss my best friend.

I didn't hesitate or fight back as once my lips touched hers my hands just roamed around her body and she did the same to me. Her sitting on my waist slowly making out with me while running her hands through my back. It made my eyes roll and brought me weak through my whole body. I thought I would only feel this once but it happened again. But only she kissed me. In my car we were talking and generally we would hug and end it there but instead she pulled me in kissing me roughly, her fingers running through my face and her smile lighting up during the kiss. God, I just wish I could have just picked her up and have her on my lap so I'm closer to her. Once she's been gone it's been driving me crazy. I just now want her, only her. That kiss was everything I dreamed of and even in my dreams I only see her and me constantly together.

(Lemon Warning)

(Lemon Warning)

🍋 

Last night after the Vacation House and when I got home and went to sleep I had another dream of me and Amy. It started with me carrying her in my arms, having her body against the wall while I attacked her gorgeous lips. She would moan and hold me close, keeping a strong grip on me as if I would let her go. But I didn't, mostly because I wanted more than a kiss. Having her legs wrapped around my waist I find my lips digging into the side of her neck earning red marks for her to keep. Sometimes she would whimper in pain but other times she was pleased and satisfied. 

Then suddenly as I was in full contact with her warm body glued into mine I put her down and watched as she hesitated before I started taking off her clothes. She was nervous and I know this is her first time. So of course I was going to go easy on her. Once my hands touch her naked body I stick her onto the wall and start to touch and squeeze her breasts. As she turns her head to the side silently moans I take my other hand and feel how wet she is becoming. As I feel it all drip into my hand she looks back at me panting heavily and looking down noticing where my hand was. She blushes beyond with an eager grin wanting me to do it. So I bop my head down and my tongue was now inside her, licking all the juices coming out of her. She was moving her body breathing heavily and in some spots i lick up she moans and she moves her head up showing her exposed neck and breasts.