Need You More Than I Want To

A Sudden Need

Sometimes close isn't close enough, the gap between you and your significant other can be big perhaps as all you want is closure and to just be wrapped in their arms forever. But sometimes things can break it or cause it to never happen which can cause pain and more tension building between the two pairs. Both just wanting to give in, no matter the cause.

Amy's POV

It's only been two weeks but me and Sonic are still going strong and keeping our relationship a big secret. Whenever we're with the gang fighting Eggman we stay by each other, protect and save each other through the battle. Sometimes when we're with our friends we both distance ourselves to not make it look more obvious but when we're alone then there's no more hiding. We can go on all those dates and just not pretend that we're just friends as we both recently found ourselves wanting each other more and more the second we both see each other again.

Secret make out sessions, snuggling on the couch and sometimes sleeping on the bed in each other's arms are things we only started doing

(Now)

(Smut Warning)

After telling our friends again we were gonna crash back at home, well we lied...sort of. Let's just say we were resting while Sonic was on top of me while we were making out. My hands were wrapped onto his back with my legs also supporting his back. With his lips on mine and his hands all over my body I don't let anything stop or distract us. And neither does he, he attacks my lips and the heavy breathing and constant movements from the both of us through the room it's clear both of us want more than just some making out.

Amy: (through each kiss) Sonic...I

Sonic: (kissing her) Mm?

Amy: I...I

(End Of Smut)

(Knock On The Door)

Amy and Sonic: Shit!

Then as we fall on the ground Sonic already knows what to do as he hides away while i answer the door

Amy: (opening the door) Hello?

Tails: Hey Amy, have you seen Sonic ?

Amy: (nervous) what? No, why would I know where Sonic is?

Then as I lean on the door with my clothes all a mess, sweat dripping down my face, hair all a mess I do everything I can to keep Tails from not coming inside.