Screw Canon

Terra had just left for another year at Hogwarts. This had left Silver alone with nothing to do for quite some time. What was she to do whilst her brother was at school learning cool new tricks, and she was here doing paperwork and twiddling her thumbs.

She could always hit up the gym again today, but she has already done her workout for the day! Silver's eyes drifted toward her desk bereft of any work needing to be done. She was going to lose her goddamn if she sat here any longer. She doesn't get to start school until next year, which would be the same year that Harry—

"Holy Shit." Silver muttered with wide eyes. Harry doesn't have any friends or companions at this time. Guilt began to eat her alive. Her head started spinning; a heavy weight slammed down her shoulders; bile arose from her stomach to her throat that she barely kept down from spilling everywhere; and an unexplainable fire burned away at her heart.

Why had she forgotten? Out of everything that she was focusing on in order to save and protect the underdogs, she forgot one of the main objectives she wanted to complete: save and befriend Harry freaking Potter. The one person who influences the plot the most? Yeah, him.

Silver couldn't help but slam her head against her desk in irritation. She double-checked her planner and made sure her schedule was clear before she got ready to leave. Welp, at least she knows what she's doing for the next several months.

Boredom begone.

♘♘♘

Dressed in a pair of combat boots, dark jeans, Guns 'N Roses t-shirt, and a dark brown leather jacket, Silver stepped out of a Gateway (bastardized sling portal) in a deserted alleyway near Little Winging, Surrey. Hiking a shoulder bag higher up her shoulder, the ten-year-old clicked a button on a slim, metal cuff bracelet that closed the portal behind her. The wind tousled her scarlet hair that she left mostly down except for the top half of hair that she kept in a ponytail so that the tips of her ears were concealed from the view of others. To anyone else, Silver looked like a normal human girl dressed in pants.

She strolled along the paths and sidewalks until she arrived at a park to a very telling scene. As it was the weekend, many children were running about and playing on this playground. However, that didn't stop the obvious bullying.

(That's so obviously abuse. Why are they lying to themselves?)

A fat, obese young boy with his three friends against an emaciated, smaller than he should be, black haired boy with broken glasses. Before the fat one—Dudley, no doubt—could land another hit, Silver stepped closer to the group of boys and called out.

"This is an unexpected encounter." It was plain and should have gotten the boys' attention; however, it was not to be. She was working with idiots. The black-haired boy did notice that she was there and was hoping deep down in his broken, defeated heart that the girl was there to help him.

"Well, this is a level of incompetence I've never seen before." She sighed as she caught the massive fist of one Dudley Dursley. What the young girl had said was not what caught the bully's attention. It was the fact that a waif of a girl had caught 'Big D's' fist.

"This ain't none of your business, so scram!" Dudley tried intimidating her, but his little piggy glare was doing nothing to her. Unless one counted the strong urge to slam her fist into his face until his nose broke, them possibly.

"I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this today." She mumbled to herself. Twisting the boy's fist so that he lost control of the limb, Silver forced his arm into a chicken wing position so that she had control over him. While she was behind him, she kicked at his knees and forced him to the ground where she dug her own knee into his back. Her other heel ground itself in the back of one of his knees to prevent usage of it while pushing her weight more into his spine. Dudley's arm remained in its uncomfortable position as Silver pushed it higher up his back until he feared she was going to break it so much that he began to beg.