What Life Was Like In Hell

Thank you guys and girls for being so patient with me (or not) and understanding. I'd also like to thank you for the support that you all have given me these past days of my...mental distress.

The comments of support, the reassurances, even just wondering how my little sister has been has actually been a great help. From these I have been able to get off my sorry ass and have been doing everything to make sure my sister is comfortable and not straining herself.

For those of you who don't know, she's back home with a back brace/sling thingy mabober and she's doing better. She's recovering and that's all I can ask.

You have no idea how grateful I am from your support. So I have this chapter nearly three times as long.

Enjoy!

Not long after the new scarlette was born, the man had stumbled back home in a drunken stupor. He made lots of noise trying to get to his room and he had no care for how loud he was. The man was so absorbed with himself that he has no care for others. No care that he rapes a bound helpless house-elf often enough that she ended up pregnant and birthing his two children. 

But he will forever deny them as his. 

It's not that bad, though, for even the children hate him just as equally. Feeling's mutual bastard.

The young boy of two years stayed awake all of the night in order to watch over his 'mother' and 'newborn' sister. There were many a times in which he wished so desperately that he could just fall asleep like his younger sister; however, his mind would supply, in detail, the reason as to why he stays awake. 

And that reason had just stumbled through the front door of their prison. 

But was it really a prison? Couldn't they just walk out the door and leave this place behind? It was a simple solution; but that would only get them out of there. They still needed shelter and supplies. They needed the basics so they could survive; and right now with a little toddler's body, the boy wouldn't be able to do a damn thing for them no matter how hard it hurt to stand on the sidelines and let shit hit the fan.

'I can protect.' He told himself. He could do everything within his capabilities to protect what he loves. Even if he has to take their place. 

The stomping of footsteps across wooden floorboards broke him out of his trance and he snapped himself into attention. He held his sister closer to him and she shifted in her sleep to bury her face in his clothed torso. She took a deep breath in and released it with a large sigh. That's when the man finally walked––more like stumbled and almost fell––in the room where the three of them were. 

He grabbed on to the doorway and leaned against it in order to support himself. "W'ere th' fuck's that li'l bitch, she suppose' ta have th' house cleaned!" The man struggled through his words.

The young boy could feel his ire for the man rise with every slurred word. "She is resting from a very tiring day." He ground out through his teeth in response. The man didn't seem to like the answer that he got from the boy. 

"That bitch brings shame t' th' Selwyn name. Sh' tryn' to bring it down by makin' me look bad in public!" 

'You yourself is bringing shame to your "oh so precious" last name that I don't give two shits about.' The boy thought to himself, though he dared not say it. It would bring harm to his sister and 'mother'. No. He would not risk it. "Copper was in labor nearly all day. She gave birth to another baby at around 1 o'clock this morning."

It was then that the man finally noticed the small bundle in the boy's arms. It seems that some of the alcohol was leaving his system because he started to become a little more sober while he heavily cringed at the thought of the young house elf having another baby. "She had another one?! That bitch can't keep her legs closed can she!" He roared.