Chapter six

"You okay guys?" Tris asked when his brothers came back inside. "Yea, it was a small group of kids. Elliot made them leave", Elijah told and fixed his hair at the same time. "Yeah. A bunch of stupid kids", Filiph said. Everyone looked at him science he didn't talk a lot in the group, and when he talked, he was usually really kind to others. "I'll go back to bed", Jacob said uninterested and left. "Yes, same here", Filiph said. Boys knew he needed sleep after looking after the fire for 2 days straight. "Oh and Tris, don't worry bout having to get more wood", Elijah said and laid down a pile of firewood. "Thanks?" Tristan said suprised but smiled.

Elijah just raised his shoulders before leaving with Elliot. They took the cat with them.

"Tristan, you know what?" the voice started again. Annyoied Tristan closed his eyes. "What?" he asked. "Your brothers don't love you" the voice chuckled. "Okay", Tristan said and sighed of boredness. "I don't love you either", he finished his scenetect. "That's why everyone hates you!" the voice screamed. Tristan couldn't help to feel like smiling when he finally found the voice's sensitive spot. "Nah, i don't think so", Tristan said. "They hate me because of my mother's dead, you know that. And i know you know that none of us did anything to kill her", Tristan whispered and looked at the fire.

"Why did she die?" voice asked. Tristan sighed, he knew that the voice knew about mom. "You know why!" Tristan said and put more wood again to the fireplace. "Maybe i don't?"

Tris sighed angrily. "If you are inside my head, you have seen it", Tristan mumbled. "I know you have seen every memory, you have heard every thought. There is no way you wouldn't know what happened."

"Tris, tell me, it's okay. I'm here for you."

Tris slapped himself. "Loser", the voice answered. "What happened to your mom?" voice asked. Tristan hit the wall in anger. "What happened to her Tristan?"

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" Tristan yelled. "What happened?"

"She killed herself! She fucking killed herself!" Tristan yelled. Then he couldn't hold it in. He brust into tears. "Tris! You okay there!?"