Chapter fiveteen

"Where are we going?" Keith asked from Tristan. They were running towards the house of the 'sinful boys'. "To my home! It's mostly likely the only place where your father does not ecxpet you to hang out in!" Tristan said and kept running. Keith stopped to catch his breath. "Eventually he will come see", Tristan said. His face was hopless. "We will make a plan. Trust me, everything will be fine", Tristan promised and reached his hand out for Keith. Keith smiled and grabbed his hand. "You sound like you have a plan", he said. "Almost. Some holes to fill."

"Come in", Tristan sighed and opened the door. "Thanks!" Keith said while trying to catch his breath, they had run again. Tristan laughed and closed the door.

"Hey, what-"

"No time to explain. Later. Now, go get us a piece of paper", Tristan told Elijah. Elijah brought a piece of paper and a pen. "Let's sit down", Tristan said to Keith, Keith did as Tristan said. "So. The plan how to not get Keith killed", Tristan said and wrote the topic. "What the hell?" Elijah asked. "Sounds promising", Keith mumbled but couldn't help but to laugh. "So you are going to be hiding here for a while now. How long do we have to go until your not the prince anymore?" Tristan asked. "We have to travel to the another village so i won't get regocnized", Keith told and bit his lip.

"So what the hell is going on!?" Elijah yelled. Keith sighed. "I'll explain", he said and turned around to look into Elijah's eyes.

"So your about to die", Elijah said. "Then what the hell are you waiting for? Go!"

Tristan slapped his forehead. "First of all, Keith needs food!" he said. Keith brusted out in laughter. "He is not a fucking machine!" Tristan said. "We need a plan", he decided. Elijah nodded while holding in his laugh. "Your going to spend the night here", Tris said. "It's safe in here."

"Yeah, you got bunch of life guards", Elijah laughed. Keith blushed and laughed a lot. "Well.. I guess i'm safe", Keith said smiling.

"Act like your home", Elijah said. Others came in from the door. They did not question about Keith sitting in their kitchen, they saw the faces of the trio. "Welcome", Filiph said.