Chapter fourteen

It was a new day at work again. "That makes 12, 43 £", Tristan said to his customer who was about to buy a jacket and tape, plus some food. "I wonder how you even got this job", the man said meanly. "And no fucking way i'm going to give you all the money. 9 £"

Tristan sighed. "Sir, if you don't pay enough it's a crime. Your stealing", Tristan said. "Like you would know anything about stealing", the man said and handed Tristan the right amount of money. "The king should hang all the five of you", man said quietly, took his stuff anf left from the store. Tristan hit his fist to the table. "Fuck all of you", he mumbled.

"Elliot, are you sure that works?" Elijah asked from his brother. "Yeah yeah! It's just a test anyway", Elliot yelled back. He had figured out that maybe they could use some leftover wood to fix their broken cabinet in the kitchen. "I don't think that works!" Elijah laughed. "Bro trust me just for this time!" Elliot laughed. "I don't think you should", Filiph mumbled from the table. He was doing some homeworks. "Man, wish we could go back to school. This 'home school' does not work", Filiph mentioned. "Your right", Elijah sighed. "But we have no choises."

Damn.. Tristan thought. He had hurt his eye badly when one of the customers hit him in the face. Just then the door opened and bell rang. Tristan hid his eye with his hand. "Hey, how can i help you?" Tristan asked. "Nah you don't gotta help me", familiar voice said. Keith. Keith walked over to Tristan with a hoodie on. "Damn. You don't look like a prince today", Tristan joked around. Keith laughed. "I'm not here to act like a prince. I came here to help you", Keith said. "What?" Tristan asked confused. Keith looked around to make sure they were alone in the store.

"You know, let's do it fair okay?" Keith asked. "What are you planning Keith?" Tristan wondered. "If you help me to escape, i will help your family", Keith whispered. "Escape? From what?" Tris whispered back. "I got a little brother yesterday. There can't be two kings you know, and i heard my parents talk. They are going to kill me", Keith said with a serious look on his face. "You have to help me.. Or i will die."

Tristan held his breath. "So where are we going?" Tristan asked. "What?" Keith whispered. "They will find out eventually. We have to escape together."

There were suddenly tears in Keith's eyes. "My father finds me from everywhere", he said. "He knows where i am right now. Tris, i don't know. I  don't know but i don't want to die", Keith said, his voice cracked as he suddenly fell into pieces. "Come. I make sure he won't hurt you, and if he does, he has to kill me first", Tristan said and grabbed Keith's arm. "Come on your majesty."