Chapter 5: Jealousy

Enid's POV:

My arm hurts SO baddddd!!! Why do I have to be so damn clumsy all the time? UGH.

"Let me take a look pup." The gloomy girl said.

Pup...? Did Wednesday Addams just give me a nickname!? Okay so maybe falling down those stairs was worth it.

I try to sit up by my arm just hurts too bad to move. I definitely broke it. The good thing about being a werewolf is that we heal rather quickly! It's honestly the only thing I like about being a werewolf...

Wednesday scoops me off the floor holding me bridal style now. She's so strong for someone so tiny!! I wonder what her workout routine is. OH! WE COULD WORK OUT TOGETHER! That would be so much fun!

I'm kinda curious about where Wens is taking me but I take this opportunity to cuddle up to her. I wrap my non-hurt arm around her neck and cuddle into her chest. Oh, how she makes me feel all giddy and happy. It's odd that someone so dark and gloomy can make someone so happy. Then again odd is kinda our thing around here.

We walk into what I assume is the den where Wens gently lays me down on the couch. This couch is so freaking comfy man! Like imma need one to be put in our dorm asap!

"My mother called our family doctor. She should be here in approximately twenty minutes." She says making direct eye contact with me. We hold eye contact for a while, I search in those big brown eyes of her's for any sort of information to see if she's feeling what I'm feeling. No success. It's like she has a massive wall in front of her.

"Do you think I'll be able to get a pink cast!?" I say excitedly.

There was a very faint smile plastered on Wen's face and it was making me blush so hard. I'd be surprised if Wens doesn't say anything about it seeing I teased her about the blushing on her face before.

"I don't see why you can't get a pink cast. It would suit you." Her voice was low and smokey and boy was it making me blush harder. She's so heavenly AHHHHHHHH!

I wish I knew who this other person is. Maybe seeing them would knock all of my delusions of dating Wednesday out of my head. The two of us work so well as friends so why disrupt that, ya know? Why am I asking myself a question as if I already don't know what my answer would be-

I love Wednesday so much and I just don't want to fuck things up with her. I'm used to fucking things up, it's kinda my thing. I don't want to do that to Wednesday. Plus, why would she ever want to date me anyways? All I ever do is be annoying and screw everything up.

"Enid. Why do you have a frown on your face." Wednesday says breaking me out of my thoughts.

I pause for a minute, contemplating wether or not I should say what's on my mind.

"Why do you put up with me Wednesday? I know I annoy the shit out of you..."

She walks over and sits next to me. Her eyes soft, her face relaxed, and her hands in her lap. I look at her as she turns her head to face me.

"Sinclair, I don't know exactly why I tolerate you. All I know is that I just do. You have something most don't have. That thing is quite a mystery to me as of now, but I promise you when I find out what it is I will tell you. And for the record you're not annoying all of the time."

My mouth begins to smile at Wednesdays words. She always knows how to make me feel like I'm worth something. I don't think she even knows she's doing it.

"That's sweet of you to say Wens."

She puts her hand on my leg as she gets off of the couch due to the knock at the door. That must be the doctor! Thank the heavens!!!! Cause my arm feels like it's about to fall off.