Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams

Enid's POV:

Wednesday and I walk to principal Firkins, pinky's interlocked like usual. Shit may be going absolutely crazy right now but at least I have my girl with me through it all. One thing about Wednesday is that once you've somehow wormed your way into her heart, she'll stay loyal to you for eternity.

"Do you think principal Firkins called us down here to talk about what happened in the quad...Cause I really don't wanna get in trouble."

I hate getting in trouble. It's my biggest fear. Well besides losing everyone I love and ending up alone that is.

My mother has just always made me feel less than and like I'll never live up to her expectations. What if I end up being the family reject? What if I cause my entire family shame because I don't follow the standards of the pack?

What if I'm the reason my siblings get bullied by the other werewolves cause my mate is another woman...

I truly could careless about myself getting bullied or harassed. By now I'm very used to all of that. Yes, I can handle all of that but my siblings...it would get to them. They've had it rather easy. Seeing they all follow the standards of the pack perfectly, my mother and father baby them. I was never fortunate enough to get that.

Being throw to the wolves (literally) made me strong and independent. I know it may seem like I'm weak and codependent on others, but I can hold my own if I have too. Preferably, I'd like to not have to bring out those attributes unless I absolutely have to.

My siblings are all very codependent on my parents and each other. They wouldn't survive a day being bullied and harassed. For one they wouldn't even realize what was going on until it was too late.

Don't get me wrong, my siblings can hold their own in a fight physically, but mentally...not so much. They're very easily persuaded and manipulated which makes me worry that if my pack finds out I'm dating Wednesday, the other members would go for my family as a way to get to me.

I don't care much for my mother and my father is decent, but my siblings will always hold a special place in my heart. Especially my sibling Briar. They would be the only one to understand what I'm going through because everything I'm describing happened to them.

Mother and father don't speak about them anymore and I haven't seen them in over three years. They got sent to some all "girls" werewolf boarding school in Ireland. I can't wait to graduate so I can sneak off and see them. Or if things go south...I'll be joining them.

Wednesday looks at me with the kindest eyes I've ever seen her have. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared-

"I'll take the blame entirely. I will just make up some lie that states I triggered your instinct to wolfout and that you were just trying to protect me from that kid."

"Who are you and what have you done with my Wednesday." I joke.

Everyday I see more and more of the true Wednesday. I'm honored to say I'm one of the very few people to see Wednesday Addams express her emotions.

"But seriously Wednesday, I'm not gonna let you do that. Let me take responsibility for what I did and you take responsibility for what you did so that way there's no lies to be dug up and used against us later."

"I suppose you do have a point there."

Of course I have a point! Most of the time I do when I'm not being over dramatic.

The two of us drop our hands at our sides making sure to act as besties as possible. We are okay with some of my (our) friends knowing, but anyone else is out of the picture for now. I'd be open to telling Mr and Mrs. Addams but that's about the extent I'd go to beyond friends right now.