Chapter 21: For You? Anything.

Enid's POV:

Wednesday and I had finally been released from the hospital! Honestly the longest four days of my life. All I wanted to do was cuddle up to Wens in my own bed (or hers for that matter.)

We got into the Addams family car and headed off for their house. I may have not been there in real life but I have been there in Wednesdays head. And from what she has described these past couple of days, her house is the same as it is in her head. Thank goodness cause I don't think I could handle trying to get used to the house as it is in real life vs Wednesdays head.

After about a three hour car ride filled with stories of Wednesdays family, we arrived at the house. The excitement was still there when I saw the house just as it was in Wednesdays head. There's just something about this house that brings me so much joy!

"You know where my room is I presume?" Wednesday questions.

"Of course I do! It's not like I spent half my time in it or anything."

She gently rolled her eyes at me, "I'm going to go set up our date. Thing will come get you when I am ready."

"Okay! I'll miss you." I say with a lopsided smile.

"I will feel the same."

Wednesday and I headed off our separate ways with me going to her room and her going out the back door. The anticipation of what exactly she's setting up is so strong right now. I kinda just wanna sneak out and watch as she sets everything up but I know that would ruin the surprise.

Instead of ruining the surprise, I decided to just go and put on some music in Willa's room. She even had the record player that was in her room when I was in her head. Like I knew Wens was a detailed person but this is like next level detailed.

I lay down the same record she had played for me before. My eyes wondered around the room admiring how every detail was the same as it was in her head. She's so amazing.

However there was something here that wasn't in her head. I walk over to her desk to see a paper that looked like it had been crumpled up and then unraveled.

Dear Enid,
    My family often speaks of the Addams family curse. The one where we are destined to love those around us and find our one true love for life and death. For the longest time I despised hearing about this curse because I was determined to not be like the rest of my family and fall to the feet of a curse. However, when I came to Nevermore my view on the curse changed drastically. That was because of you.

     I could not fathom why all of a sudden I was finding myself doing small acts of kindness towards you. Why I was becoming considerate about your feelings. Why I was feeling things. None of it was making any sense to me. I had gone a long ten years of being a cold hearted, emotionless person. Yet when I came to Nevermore, that all changed.

      I found myself falling for a person I'd never want to even be seen with in the same room. With all your bright colors, loud music, constant affection, and loving nature I despised you. Until that despise became longing and that longing became an unknown feeling. You make me more confused than the mystery I'm solving. We don't make any sense together. You are everything I am not. Everything I hate. Yet I don't hate you. In fact I

The last part had faint marks of left over graphite from being erased. I wonder what she had written there? Like I just know there is so many different things that could be there.

It's going to drive me crazy not knowing what she wrote there. But I didn't get any time to think more on it because Thing came scurrying up on the desk, signing that Wens was ready for our date!