Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)

Everyone say hi to my English teacher cause I am submitting this as my final assignment💀

Wednesdays POV:

"Oh thank the grave stones you woke up my dear child." My mother said with relief as she ran to my side. My father soon followed behind.

Woke up? What does she mean woke up? Have I been dreaming this entire time? Was that all just a figment of my imagination?

Are Enid and I just best friends?

"What do you mean by woke up mother. Tell me exactly what happened and why I'm laying in this hospital bed with my roommate laying in a matching one right next to me." I was sure to come off stern and to the point.

If there is anything I hate more than people thinking they are better than everyone else, it's being confused. Confusion was such a weakness that could bring even the strongest person down to their knees in a instant.

My fathers eyes began to water. Great.

"Well, after Enid saved you in your fight with Tyler. You went to the school to defeat Crackstone. From what the little bee boy told us, right as you stabbed Crackstone he put some sort of spell on you. For the past three months you've been in a coma." My mothers voice was shaky but calm.

She inhaled before she continued her explaining, "After the normie medicine was not helping, grandmama suggested we do a shared conciseness spell. Enid here, volunteered to go into your mind. We saw it best that she be the one to do the spell seeing how you had expressed your feelings about her through a poem Thing found in the trash can."

Poem? Shared consciousness spell?

Perhaps the drugs the doctors have been pumping my body with haven't fully worn off. I'm entirely disoriented. Everything is making little to no sense as of now.

"Don't worry my little raven, we didn't tell dear Enid about your undying love for her. Your mother and I both know that's not our place to tell." My father reassured with a bright smile on his face.

So Enid and I are in-fact, just best friends.

I felt this ping in my chest. All the things that happened were all just in my head. None of it was real. Or was it partially real?

My brain was going through every memory of a shared consciousness spell to try and figure out if Enid would remember everything I remember. Unfortunately I don't recall any memories of one as of now.

"Will Enid remember everything that happened in my mind?"

"She should remember bits and pieces from it, but not everything."

My chest felt that same ping it did mere seconds before.

I don't want to be without my Enid. The thought of her waking up and not remembering everything that we did. Everything we shared. Everything we felt. Was an unbearable thought.

"Now that you have woken up, Enid should be awakening here shortly. Your father and I will leave you to have some time alone with her. If you need anything we will be right down the hall dear."

My parents walked out of the room right as a few doctors walked in. I presume they are here to do a brief check up to make sure everything is functioning properly.

"Welcome back kiddo. My nurse here is just going to run two or three tests while I ask you some questions. Is that alright with you?"

I nod my head in agreement.

The nurse walks over to me placing the blood pressure cuff on my arm. As the woman pumped the cuff I could feel it strangling my arm more and more as each second passed.