Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven

Sorry for all the angst guys so here's some angsty fluff instead!

Enid's POV:

Things have mellowed out a bit finally. I thought everything was gonna be a constant drama show for the rest of the semester. Don't get me wrong, I love drama but not like this...I did not sign up to be in a Riverdale episode.

Principle Firkins decided to not suspend Wens and I cause the parents of the two boys said something about how they started it and we were just doing self defense. Thank god we have decent grades cause that played a factor in not getting suspended too. But we do have a curfew and all these restrictions for like two weeks or something. Wednesday knows all the details I wasn't paying attention at all.

FINALLY something good is happening. THE RAV'N!!! Well the Rav'N 2.0 as everyone's calling it.

I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to taking Wens to the dance even if we can't show up fully as girlfriends. Just being there with her is enough for me.

Seeing she went to the dance last semester she agreed to go again this semester. Principle Firkins thought it would be a good idea to have a redo of the Rav'N seeing ya know...everything that's happened.

The dance is supposed to cheer everyone up. It's not going to do that. Well for me at least. Yes, I'm a little bit excited but I've got too much on my mind.

I haven't told Wednesday but I keep getting these vivid nightmares of her fighting people. Nearly getting killed every-time. They almost feel like they've happened before but I know they haven't. If I didn't remember Wens fighting these people I'd say that I need to go see a doctor or something.

These dreams feel so real that it's starting to make me feel like they are going to happen. My gut keeps telling me to stand guard at all times. I was in the shower the other day and Wens dropped a book. When I tell you I wrapped that towel around myself and flew out of that bathroom quicker than sonic the hedgehog.

My situation with my mother also isn't helping. She's forbidden my siblings from interacting or talking to me. Wednesday was gonna go turn her into a fur rug- but I stopped her. My mother may be an absolute bitch but I still love her to some degree.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality.

"It's Yoko! Open the fucking door!" She yells through the door in her usual dramatic tone.

"Whats up?"

I have absolutely no idea why she's here. She didn't mention a visit or anything so like...

"D is having a fashion emergency. Babe come on out!"

Divina walks through the door in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. How the fuck is this a fashion emergency?!? This is more like fashion history!

 How the fuck is this a fashion emergency?!? This is more like fashion history!

The theme this time is nature takeover. Thornhill may have done some terrible and I mean terrible things, but this whole revolving the dance around issues in the world was pretty cool. Not that many people actually pay attention to the issue at hand but hey, even if one more person notices that's good.