Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?

Wednesdays POV:

I stand in front of Enid, with Xavier behind me. The raven grips it's talons into my shoulder. My head flys back, eyes going blurry and white.

"Not now." I think to myself.

There's a weeping Willow tree in the middle of this foggy landscape. My eyes catch a glimpse of a shadowy figure. Perhaps this is the person that keeps trying to contact me.

I walk towards the figure in hopes I will receive answers or any clues. Anything would be helpful right now.

"Hello?" My dull voices echos out.

The figure steps forward revealing themself. Shoulder length hair, crystal blue eyes, muscular build.

Enid?

"Wednesday, you have to wake up...I need you. Please just wake up!"

"Wake up? I'm in a vision right now."

Her eyes began to water at the corners. She steps forward placing her hand on my cheek. Cold? Impossible. Enid is always warm.

"You're gonna wake up. Everything will be okay. Just. Wake. Up."

The fog fills my lungs. It engulfs my body, making it hard to breathe. Everything went blank.

I shot up in Enid's arms, raven still on my shoulder. There was no more fog. No weeping willow tree.

"Are you okay?? You were violently shaking..." She says with worry.

"Yeah you smacked Enid in the face a couple times cause of how bad you were shaking."

Xavier has to be exaggerating. I look at Enid to make sure he was doing so. He wasn't exaggerating...

I've got to find a way to get these visions under control and understand what it is exactly they are telling me. The only thing that I can think they mean, is that something in the future happens causing me to loose consciousness. Nothing else makes any sense.

"I'm sorry for hitting you."

There's that Sinclair smile that's so intoxicating.

"It's okay Wens! We should head back now though before Firkins takes away our Rav'N privileges or something."

She would indeed do something like that.

I stand up with the help of Enid. Xavier stands aside giving her a bit of a look that I'm not a fan of. Hatful glares are only enjoyable when they are not at my girlfriend.

My eyes shoot him a death glare that I've been told I'm rather good at. Immediately he looks to the side. Good.
_____

Enid and I arrive at our dorm after a very painfully talkative twenty five minute walk. If I had to hear Xavier compliment me one more time, I was going to rip my eardrums out and feed them to the snakes I would then put in his dorm room. With every word he spoke I could feel the rage irradiating off of Enid. She was not pleased to hear Xavier talk. I can't blame her, I was very close to disposing of him in the lake.

She lays sprawled out on her bed, sighing heavily.

"What's wrong." I say knowing something is bothering her.

"Xavier. I can't believe he kept flirting with you the ENTIRE time. EVEN WHEN YOU WERE HAVING A VISON HE WAS FLIRTING."

Excuse me? Flirting?

"I thought he was just trying to be overly friendly. Flirting makes more sense."

I walk over to her bed, pushing her body over so I could lay next to her. This wasn't something I would normally do, but I was almost compelled to do so.