Chapter 9: Wolf Out

Enid's POV:

Only three more days until my date with Wens!! I'm sooo excited! I literally can not wait!

The only bad thing is, the full moon is tomorrow. My body is literally so achy right now it's not even funny. Being a werewolf is so exhausting and painful! I don't understand why it has to hurt this much. Not to mention the appetite you gain the night of and the night before. I'm sooo ready for lunch but I still have about twenty minutes. I'll get to see Wens too!
____

The twenty minutes had passed and I was finally able to go chow down on some amazing steak and chicken! But most importantly I can't wait to see Wens!

I walk to the cafeteria and get my food. Wednesday is sitting on the ground in the corner like she typically does. Looks like she's reading her book again. She's such a nerd! It's adorable though.

"Whatcha doin beautiful?" I ask as I sit down next to her.

I think me calling her beautiful made her blush like ten times more than I've ever seen. Imma call her that nickname more often cause she looks so cute with her cherry red cheeks.

"I uhm. I'm reading." She points to my plate that's piled up with steak and chicken,"I see you're getting ready for the full moon tomorrow night. Is there anything I can assist you in during the full moon?"

Awwww she cares about me!!

Wednesdays POV:

I really am facilitated by werewolves. Have been my whole life. Accompanying Enid during a full moon would be a nightmare come true.

There is also the small factor of me wanting to make sure she stays safe.

Enid's POV:

"Um do you mind staying at the cages tomorrow night with me? I haven't wolfed out since that...night..." My voice trailed off.

Just mentioning it made my skin crawl. Memories flooding my brain like a tsunami. I just have to push through the thoughts and look at what's in front of me! Yeah! Look at Wednesday and everything will be okay Enid!

She reaches for my hand in a subtle way. I like that she always respects my boundaries. Most of the time I try to do the same with her but it doesn't always work for me which I hate.

I take her cold hand and give her a weak smile.

"Smile bigger. It's creepy when you give a weak smile to me, and not in the good way." She jokes, I think?

Of course I do what she said cause like why not? I give her the biggest, stupidest smile I can muster up. My smile must have been really stupid because I saw her crack a bit of a smile before realizing she was in public.

"That's better. I would be more than pleased to accompany you to the cages tomorrow night."

She's literally so sweet!! Well like in her own little way! I'm aware she comes of as everything BUT sweet. To me she's the sweetest person I've met in awhile. I find her way of being sweet new and exciting! It's always an adventure with Wens and I loveeeee adventures!

"Thank you! Thank you! You're the bestist!"

I received a slightly confused look from Wednesday. Maybe I have something on my face??? OH SHIT WHAT IF I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?!?!?!?

"Bestist? Enid, I don't believe that's a word."

Of courseeeeee! That's why she looked a bit confused! I tend to forget she's not completely up to date on the lingo nowadays. Imma have to teach her more in our free time!