Chapter 6: Best Friends?

Enid's POV:

The car ride with the Addams family was a bit more quiet this time. They all just kinda gave glances and shit at each other. Kindaaa awkward if you ask me. But it's okay cause Wednesday is here!

Wednesday... Remember Enid. Platonic only. You can't lose her.
_____

We arrive at Nevermore at around 4pm. I'm dreading my classes so much.

Wednesday and I grab our things from the trunk of the car and head towards our dorm after the Adams family all say goodbye to both Wednesday and I. They really are nice people. More people should be like them if I'm being honest!

We walk up to our dorm. It's felt like since forever since I've seen this place! I missed it. Well I miss it just being Wednesday and I in our special little place.

"Ohhhh how I've missed you!!" I say as I flop down on my comfy bed.

"No need to be so dramatic Enid."

I roll over onto my tummy and give Wednesday a pouty face. Everytime I do this, Wednesday always shows some emotion which I think is cute. NO. STOP ENID.

"If you give me those fucking puppy dog eyes one more time, I will rip them out of your stupid head and feed them to a bear."

Geez Wednesday. No need to be so harsh...I think she's having a bad day. I've noticed when she's having a bad day she tends to snap at me more than usual.

"I'm sorry Wednesday..."

Her look immediately softens. She's noticed that she snapped on me. I can see Wednesday becoming a little more and more in tune with her emotions and mine. I don't mind that though. For obvious reasons.

"No. I am...sorry. Even though those eyes you give do annoy me, I shouldn't have been so harsh. I suppose."

I watch as the dark haired girl walks towards my bed. She sits down next to me and places her hand on mine. Okay Sinclair, it's just her touching your hand! Nothing to completely freak out about or anything!! Everything is totallyyyyy fineeee!

5 seconds later:

Sooo update; IM LOSING MY SHIT.

Wednesday Addams put her hand on mine. I think I'm actually gonna pass out. UGH. Why do I have to have a crush on her?!?! This is so difficult. She could never love me the way that I want to be loved by her. Fuck love honestly.

"It's okay Wednesday! I forgive you. You know if you're having a rough day you can talk to me about it right?"

"I'm aware." She removes her hand from mine, "But I am fine Enid."

"Okay, if you say so. Hey, I'm going to go see Yoko for a little, she wanted to go get coffee and catch up for a bit. I'll see you later today!"

"Okay."

I get up and head out of the dorm room. I need to tell Yoko about everything that's going on. This whole keeping it to my self thing is definitely not working for me.

Wednesdays POV:

Enid was right about me having a 'rough' day. Being back on this campus is bringing back some rather not fond memories. It's making me think about everything I could have lost. Everything I did lose.

Enid doesn't know but someone has been messaging me pictures of myself. Someone is watching me and I don't know what for. I'm a bit...concerned...that Enid will be drug into this and get hurt. The scars she has are already on my hands. I don't want her life on my hands as well.
______