Cuddle

WC: 291

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: nope

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's POV-

I woke up and looked down to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping in my arms.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 4:30 pm. Y/n and I were supposed to hang out at three I must've slept through her messages so I picked up my phone to see that I was correct I did sleep through them.

I was so tired today because I had baseball practice at coach was really hard on me, We have a competition soon, and he's high hopes for me.

Y/n's hair was on her face so I tagged the strand of hair behind her ear, causing her to shift a little.

As I was mesmerizing her beauty, I noticed that she was waking up. "Good morning pretty girl did you have a good nap?" I asked and she nodded rubbing her eyes "did you?"

"I did and sorry I didn't answer your text messages" "It's okay when you weren't answering my text I cold one of your friends and they explained how coach was really hard on you"

"So..do you still wanna go out?" "I asked it's up to you, I'm fine with just staying here" I smiled, pulled her back down on the bed, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Let's just stay here and cuddle" I said, and I could hear the smile on her face when she said "okay"

Y/n placed her hands on top of my arms and played with the ring on my finger "babe" "mhmm" "I love you" "I love you you too" I smiled tightening my grip around her.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite cuddle position?