ED

WC: 1.3k

Your ages in this image: 16-17

Requested: Yes by @bellabyo144

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

Lately, I've been noticing my girlfriend Alexa has been acting weird.

Whenever we bring up the topic of food, her hands immediately clutch her stomach. Not to mention every time I would ask her on a date to a restaurant she'd decline saying that she has something to do.

One thing I also noticed was that she wasn't eating anything at school, when I offered her some food, she always says that she was full which I don't think is true since I hear her stomach growling.

I try not to think of it as much because I didn't want to overthink it and think of the worst-case scenarios.

Today we had a class party, and everyone had bought something. I brought pizza, my best friend bought the drinks Y/n bought a huge and delicious ass cake.

Y/n took a diet cola and that was the only thing she had in the last 30 minutes.

I sat beside her and wrap my arms around her, she rested her head on my shoulder and I gave handed her a spoon of cake "Try it it's amazing"

She shook her head saying that she had already tried it the other day and that's why she bought it today. "come on baby just try it maybe it's better than the day you tried it or worse I don't know just try it"

She looked at me and sighed fine, she opened her mouth and I fed her a piece of cake.

"Is it good?" I asked and she nodded giving me a thumbs up, I watched her swallow it and got up from my place "Stay right here I need to try the other stuff which in my opinion are also great"

I came back with a filled plate and Y/n's eyes widened "Baby who's all this for?" "For you of course! I already tried the things on your plate and that's why I brought it for you"

"Jaden I can't eat ALL that" "Y/n what are you talking about you haven't eaten anything today. Plus like I said, before all these things on the plate taste amazing you're gonna love it" I said and she took the plate and started eating it slowly.

I turned my back to talk to my friends for a little and when I got back, I saw that Y/n had gone.

"Hey, where did Y/n go?" I asked "I don't know she just ran out" "Ran out? Why?" "I don't know it was just so suddenly"

I waited for her, but after 10 minutes I got worried, so I went out and looked for her. I saw Jayla in the hallway and she looked worried "Jaden come here" she said grabbing me.

"Wait have you seen Y/n I can't find her?" I said "yea she's in the bathroom..puking" "Puking?" "Yea and it doesn't sound like it's her body that wants it to happen"

"What? What are you talking about?" "Jaden you dumb f- okay so I might have heard Y/n forcing herself to puke" "What? Why"

"I-I don't know maybe she ate too much?" "No she barely ate anything" "Look I don't want to say anything, but I've noticed that Y/n has been losing a lot of weight lately"

"Yea I did too and that's why I told her that she should eat more" "Did you give her any food to eat?" "Yea I just handed her a plate full of food a while ago, but she only ate a little of it and went running"

"Look Jay I don't want to assume anything but maybe Y/n has a.. eating disorder" "I don't think so she would've told me right?" "I don't think she would, it's not like something you'd share with other people"

"But I'm her boyfriend she'd tell me right?" Jayla stayed quiet and I furrowed my eyebrows, she was right no one what tell anyone if they had an eating disorder.

I asked her which bathroom she was in and knocked on the door to get it.

Thankfully, nobody was in there, except one stall that was closed. "Babe, are you in there?" I asked, "Do you know what are you doing in the women's bathroom?"

"I came to check in on you. He suddenly left and hadn't come back. Are you okay?" "Yea I'm fine I just..got an upset stomach"

"Y/n can you open the door for me please" She stayed quiet "I don't want to," she said and I sat down my back facing the door of her stall.

There was a space gap at the end, so I slipped my hand through it "Can I hold your hands then"

"What if there dirty," Y/n said "I know they're not dirty because I know why you're in there," I said "Jaden I.." "it's okay you need time just hold my hand," I said and I felt her sitting down with her back against the door and she held my hand.

"So..when did that start?" I asked she didn't say anything "Baby I'm not mad or angry I just..wanna know how this happened," I said "I'm just worried about you that's all"

"2 months ago" her voice was low "Why?" "I don't know...I guess I...I don't feel pretty and losing weight was hard for me" she said her voice shaking a little.

"Baby you don't need to be skinny to be beautiful you're so beautiful just the way you are" "You're just saying that because you're my boyfriend. Everyone else thinks that skinny is beautiful"

"Y/n the people who think that, or say that, or just assholes who are insecure with their selfs" "but I see the comments on my social media rolling in hundreds and thousands of them telling me how I'm not good or pretty enough"

"Y/n fuck those comments these are all bullies, heaters they just want to make a pretty person like you feel this way"

"I know you think I'm just saying that because I'm your boyfriend, but trust me, it's not. Y/n I was your best friend before that and I can get you our whole friend group and the people who love you to tell you how beautiful you are"

"I don't want people to tell me how beautiful I am right now, because all I could feel when they do is that they're lying to me. The person I see in the mirror is not the same person you see" she sniffed and I just know that tears are rolling down her cheeks right now and I can't wipe them away which broke me.

"I tried to stop Jaden, I did but every time I see or eat a little bit of food I feel horrible, like I've committed a crime against myself. The voices in my head are telling me that I don't need it and that I should starve myself for the rest of my life because as long as I do I'm happy"

She was crying and I couldn't help it anymore "Y/n can you please open the door," I said and she pulled her hands away from me and continued crying.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I went to the next tall and got onto the toilet and jumped over to Y/n's stall.

Y/n gasped in shock and stood up "W-wha-" I pulled her in my embrace and told her that I loved her. She cried in my arms and comforted her. I

"I can't stop Jaden, I'm so tired of it," she said looking up at me with her bloodshot eyes "Do you want it to stop?" I asked and she nodded "alright then I'll help you"

"How?" "We'll find a way to do it together, I'll be right here helping you in every step of it" "I'm scared" she confessed "Don't worry I'll be here," I said, kissing her head.

"And don't worry I won't tell anyone," I said and she smiled softly and hugged me "Thank you, baby"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: how do you deal with your insecurities?