Talent

WC: 289

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend has been studying upstairs in his room for a while now so I decided to check on him.

I knocked on the door and got in.

I saw Jaden sitting on his desk with his headphones on, as I walked towards him I started to notice him softly humming the music.

Jaden humming to the music sounded really nice and calming, he started to sing lowly but that didn't mean I couldn't hear him.

Jaden sounded good, more than good he sounded amazing and I was shocked.

When the song ended I happily wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, he turned around and packed my lips.

"You have an amazing voice" I said and saw his cheeks turning pink "y-you heard me?" "Yea baby I did and I'm so amazed you have a wonderful voice!"

"No I don't" "yes you do! Babe you made the words coming out of your mouth sound wonderful" I said and he blushed harder.

"You have to sing to me" I said and he shook his head "no" he chuckled and I pouted "whyyy" "because...no"

"Jaden I won't judge you" I said "I already heard you and fell in love with your voice" "you did?" "I did"

"You should sing more" I said "I don't know.." "I won't force you to sing if you really don't feel comfortable"

"No it's okay I guess I can sing to you" he said and I squealed hugging him "hey but ONLY you" "that's fine by me"

Jaden chuckled and kissed me again "your so cute" "and you're so talented" I smiled.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you have any talents?