Paparazi

WC: 1k

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on a walk with my boyfriend Jaden because he wanted to do something other than sit and watch TV all day.

I met my boyfriend Jaden Walton at a red carpet event for the movie Chan chi, he came along with his brother Javon Walton as his plus one I'm so thankful he did.

Jaden and I immediately clicked and not a week later he had asked me on a date which unfortunately was spotted by the paparazzi.

You might wonder why were their paparazzi in the first place, it's because my dad is Robert Downey, Jr AKA Iron Man.

I'm also a singer and songwriter and my songs had been blowing up lately which got me into many new record deals but anyway, let's not talk about me.

After our first date, Jaden had asked me to be his girlfriend which I was a bit spectacle about since that was our FIRST date but he said that if I give him a chance he promised to make me the happiest girl in the world which he did.

I'm so happy and in love with Jaden and my dad really likes him and his whole family which he had to meet of course.

Jaden is so good with my siblings and I'm so good with his. I love his family they are loving.

I've made a great relationship with Javon and Jayla and Daelo enjoys spending time with me, especially if my siblings were around.

Okay so back to where we were...on our walk.

Max my dog was with us so we decided to go to the park to let him play around for a bit.

Jaden really enjoys playing around with my dog he loves him as much as I do and that's one of the many reasons I love him.

As Jaden was throwing the ball for max to catch I sat on the ground with my back against the tree and my notebook out writing the lyrics I had in mind for a new song I was working on.

I felt a shadow on top of me and looked up to see Jaden smiling down at me "yes Mr. Walton?"

"Is that for a new song?" He asked and I nodded "ooo can I please see" he said sitting next to me.

I shook my head and he pouted "why not?" "Because I'm not done yet" "it's okay" he said trying to see what was in my book, but I closed it before he could.

"Hey let me see" he whined and I giggled "noo" Jaden tried to grab the book from my hand, but I quickly got up and ran away.

"Come back here!" He yelled running after me.

Jaden was much taller than me which meant he had longer legs so it didn't take him long to catch up to me.

He pinned me to a tree and we both laughed.

We looked into each other's eyes and didn't know we were leaning in until we were inches apart.

I connect our lips and immediately his hands were on my list and mine were around his shoulders.

Max started barking and I looked at her to see what was wrong then noticed the people with huge cameras on the side.

"How did they find us" I sighed "I don't know but maybe you should go now" Jaden said and I agreed.

"Come on max let's go" Jaden said placing the leash back on max. We started walking and suddenly the paparazzi were not that far from us.

"Y/n is your father coming back to the MCU?"

"Y/n Y/n when is the new song coming out?"

"Are you collaborating with the weekend?"

"Jaden are you cheating on Y/n with Kylee your sister's best friend?"

"Miss Downey are you pregnant with Jaden's baby?"

I was surprised by the last question "no I'm not pregnant!" "And I didn't cheat on Y/n" Jaden said mad.

He doesn't like when people say things like this about our relationship and don't either.

The paparazzi started to get really close and I got really uncomfortable.

Jaden noticed I told them respectfully to back away but when they didn't, he got mad and yelled at them.

Max started to bark at them and thankfully that scared them away "Thanks buddy".

Jaden hugged me and asked if I was okay "yea I'm better now" I said and he took me home.

"Thank you" I said sitting on my kitchen countertop "of course I never wanna see you uncomfortable" he said handing me a bottle of water from the fridge.

I smiled and he got between my legs and kissed my head "I love you" I said and he leaned down to kiss me.

I smiled and cupped his cheeks deepening this kiss but before anything could happen my dad walked in.

"Oh my god Guyss" he groaned and we quickly pulled away "y/n your siblings could've walked in" "dad we were just kissing" I laughed.

"Hunny it might be better if you continue that in your room" my mom said "oh no no there definitely not continuing this in her room" my dad said.

"You get away from her" he said pulling Jaden away "no baby come back" I laughed and Jaden doughed away from my dad and quickly picked me up.

I squealed and wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"Walton get my daughter back!" my father yelled as Jaden ran with me around him "Robert get back here!" I heard my mom yell.

We went upstairs and I heard my mom yell "leave them alone their kids Robert" my mom stopped him and they finally left us alone.

We got into my room, and Jaden pushed the door shut locked it, then threw me on the bed.

"God your crazy" I laughed and he smiled pulling me in for a kiss "your the cause of that" he said I smiled and reconnected our lips.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q:  whose daughter do you want to be next?