Perfume

WC: 848

Your age in this image: 17

requested: Yes by someone anomalous

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and found this really amazing perfume and bought it.

Today I was going to the movies with my boyfriend and his siblings to watch the new Spider-Man in the Multiverse movie.

I wear a cute, comfortable outfit and sprayed some of the perfume on before heading out.

We were going to have lunch and their house, then go to the movies.

I rang the doorbell and Dj Jaden's father opened up the door, welcoming me in.

"Thanks, Dj, mhmm Jess the food smells amazing," I said getting into the kitchen "Aww thank you Y/n, it'll be ready in five minutes," she said and I nodded going upstairs to my boyfriend's room.

I knocked on the door three times before getting in, Jaden was sitting on his gaming chair examining something on his baseball bat.

"Hey baby" Jaden looked up and smiled at me "Hi beautiful" he stood up and pecked my lips.

Jaden pulled away and smelled me "You smell good," he said, "so what I stink every day?" I joked, and he playfully rolled his eyes "Come on, you know what I mean"

"Is it a new perfume?" He asked and I nodded "I like it," he said and I smiled "Good that's what I was hoping"

Jess called us down for lunch and after we were done we got to Jayla's car Kylee sat next to her in the passenger seat, while Javon, Jaden, and I sat at the back.

Daelo ran to the car before we moved and said that his baseball practice was canceled and that he can come with us.

"D I don't think there's any space," Jayla said "It's okay Y/n can sit on Jaden's lap. It's not like she doesn't do that already," he said and my face turned red "Daelo!"

"What" he smirked knowing exactly what he was doing, I sat on Jaden's lap and he placed his arms around me kissing my cheek.

I reset my arm around him and he buried his face against my neck taking in my scent which I didn't mind since he does that when we were cuddling sometimes.

Javon and I talked and when we reached the mall we had to run so the tickets want to be all sold out.

The line was so long but thankfully after an hour, we reached the counter and took the last six seats.

The movie was going to start in an hour so we decided to walk around for a bit and then grab our popcorn and drinks.

At the movie theater, Jaden kept kissing my hands cheeks and even neck flustering me.

"Baby stop I can't concentrate on the movie" I whispered "Sorry I'll try not to," he said.

After the movie was done Jayla and Javon went shoe shopping and Jaden didn't want that so he took my hand and took me away from them.

"Where are we going?" I giggled and he took me into a bookstore and when we were far in and between shelves, he kissed me

Passionately.

I gave in to the kiss and we started having a Makeout session before it ended with Javon calling Jaden's phone.

We had to go back and chose a place to have dinner and the whole time there Jaden wouldn't stop touching or looking at me.

"Y/n what did you do to my brother?" Jayla asked and I laughed "What!? I did nothing" "he's obviously turned on right now," Kylee said "Jay are you horny right now?" Javon asked, "What does horny mean?" Daelo asked and we quickly change the subject.

When we were back home Jaden cuddled on top of me and kissed my neck "Baby you alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are you sure? You've been acting really weird today" "No I'm fine" he breathed "You're so pretty Y/n"

"I love you, you know that right," he said and I nodded. While Jaden was busy I quickly googled the name of the perfume I brought.

A pheromone perfume ~ a compound made of synthetic animal musk and chemicals, which usually occur naturally in the body and are secreted onto the skin, and can act as an aphrodisiac to create sexual attraction when released by our sweat glands. Pheromone perfumes also have numerous other benefits, including increasing levels of sociability, boosting self-esteem, and even elevating mood

Oh god, I can't believe I got a perfume that could do that.

I played with my boys hair until he fell asleep and when he woke up I told him all about the perfume.

I thought that maybe he'll get mad or something but actually, he really liked it and told me that I should wear more often but I told him that I won't wear it in public with him around and probably just in our private time which let's just say he liked that idea.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite perfume?