Hight

WC: 1.2k

Your ages in this image: 15-16

requested: yes by someone anonymous
------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing that I'm really insecure about is my height.

I'm 5'0 so 152 cm

yes, I'm that short and I hate it.

Everyone in my year like to joke aboutheightight which really annoys me.

They love to call me stupid nicknames like Shorty, little red riding hood, Little Tikes, and so many weird ass names.

Not to mention that they always like to pick up my stuff and hold it too high for my reach.

They love to watch me suffer as I'm not able to reach my belongings.

What they also like to do is pick me up or passed me on the head, making me feel like a dog.

To other people, this looks funny to me. It's annoying.

I came into school today and my group of friends, were holding a cake, I asked them what was it for and they showed me what was written on it.

Happy National Short Person Day!!

"Really guys, starting this early in the morning" I groaned and they laughed "Come on Y/n it's in my favorite cake flavor," they said and I grabbed my things from the locker and flipped them off.

Because I was late to class the teacher asked me to clean the whiteboard so I grabbed the eraser and did.

I was done with the bottom part but was struggling with the upper portion of the whiteboard.

Students start laughing and my cheeks started to redden in embarrassment "Shut up" even the teacher tried not to laugh.

"Thank you Mrs. Y/l/n I'll take it from here," he said wiping the upper portion, and one single swipe.

I sat done next to my friend and buried my face in my hand still the redness on my cheeks disappeared.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Jaden Walton my crush.

Oh no

"Hey don't be embarrassed there jerks for laughing at you," he said and I blushed "I saw you laughing too Walton," I said and a small tint appeared on his cheeks.

"Do you blame me that was kinda cute watching you struggle" he said and my face got hotter.

I turned back facing the teacher and huffed in annoyance.

Finally, it was lunchtime and I was sitting with my friends gossiping about the latest tea in school when the football team walked over and Niall Nelson grabbed the chips from my hand and said "Come on Y/l/n try and get it"

He knew a couldn't and my friends just laughed, I rolled my eyes and ignored him "Come on shorty why don't you try" Rowan his best friend laughed "Go away I'm not in the mood for this"

After lunchtime, we had gym class and we changed into our gym clothes and the teacher said that we were going to play basketball.

Just what I needed

She put us into two groups, and we started playing.

-Jaden's pov-

The time I was about to run out and both teams were in a tie, Y/n had the ball in her hand and her teammates yelled at her to shoot untreated, only to miss the basket.

Everyone and her team groaned and some even yelled at her in frustration. Y/n's eyes were glossy and after they started offending her she broke.

"Stop yelling at me!" She yelled "I get it! I'm short and stupid and a horrible player! I missed one basket it's not a big deal," she said a year running down her cheek as she ran away.

"Y/n wait!" I ran after her, she got out of the gym and into the football pitch. I held her hand, stopping her from running.

She pushed my hand and told me to go away.

"I'm not going away," I said "Please Jaden I don't need any more bullying," she said and I pulled her into a hug.

Y/n broke down in my arms and I comforted her telling her it's okay and that I'm here.

After she stopped crying, we sat on the bleachers "I hate it" she said, "hate what?" "I hate my height so much"

"Why?" "Are you seriously asking me that question?" I looked at her confused, and she sighed "Don't you see one my stupid heart is getting me into every day?"

"Jaden everyone jokes about my height and make me feel like I'm not a normal person but a little kid who can't do anything"

"Even the teachers sometimes throw jokes here and there with students and it makes me feel so bad and uncomfortable"

"What if I told you that I love your height," I said and she chuckled softly "I'd say you're lying"

"Well, I'm not lying I do love your height" "What is it in do you like my height?" She asked confused.

"Well first of all you won't ever get your head bumped by doors or lights that are hanging around," I said and she chuckled playfully rolling her eyes.

"Oh and people won't ask you to do so many things like get them things from a high shelf or expect you to be great asked me to go to your height"

"Jaden's these are so horrible things," she said "Well I think your height is adorable" "Is it because I look like a child, you predator" she joked and I chuckled.

"No I think your height is really cute, it's great so now I can help you with so many things like getting what you need from a high shelf" Y/n giggled and said "You're supposed to help me feel better"

"I am!" "No from what you just said it looks like you think I'm not able to do things myself"

"Y/nnnn" "Yess" "Come on you know what I mean" "Do I?" "Yes you do" "I don't think so"

"Fine then let me show you what I mean" I leaned in and close the gap between us. My lips were on hers, and I could sense that he was shocked.

I quickly pulled away "Sorry," I said, "you like me?" She asked, shocked and confused.

I nodded "Why?" "Because you're smart and funny and you make people laugh you give them a good day without them knowing just like what you do to me every day. You are creative and talented not to mention you have a really good style. You can make everything work and even if something didn't look right, you make it look right. You are so beautiful Y/n and your height is one of those things"

Y/n what you made my heart beat faster "Look I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, I didn't-"

Y/n cuts me off by kissing my lips

I was surprised, but immediately kissed her back. I kept her cheeks and pull there closer to me.

We pulled away and she was blushing, hard.

"I like you too Jaden, and thanks for helping me out," she said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's okay I'll always be here to help you," I said "and don't worry I'll make sure nobody jokes or make you feel bad about your height ever again"

She blushed and I think to myself again, wrapping her arms around me.

"Wanna go back to class?" I asked and she shook her head "Me neither" she giggled and kissed my lips again.

God, you have no idea how happy I am right now

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your height?