Night walks

WC: 729

Your ages in this imagine: 16 -17

Requested: yes Lucy58937

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping over at my boyfriends house and we had just finished watching the movie.

Even after we watch the movie we weren't able to sleep.

Jaden and I an afternoon nap together, which was longer than we wanted and that's why we aren't sleepy.

It's nearly midnight and here we are on his bed, looking at each other.

"We need to sleep" he said "don't you think I know that" "ughh what should we do?" "I don't know"

I scrolled through TikTok and saw someone taking a midnight walk and got the idea "babe we should go on a walk"

"Now?" "Yea now, it'll be fun" "did you forget it's midnight" he said "no are you scared?" "Of Course not"

"Alright then let's gooo" I said pulling his arm "okay okay" he chuckled and got up.

We put on the crocs we just bought together and he handed me one of his sweaters "it's probably cold outside" he said and I happily put it on.

-Jaden's pov-

I was a bit surprised when Y/n told me that she wanted to go on a night walk, it was nearly midnight, but I didn't mind as long as she was happy.

Slowly and quietly, we walked downstairs and out of the house.

I grabbed my girlfriend's hand and laced our fingers together. We literally had no idea where to go and just walked.

"Can you imagine next year is our last year of school?" "we're going to be seniors" "I know it's crazy"

"We have to make fun out of it, I know we're saying that we won't miss school, but I'm sure we will" "we definitely will"

"I can't believe we're going up so fast" "I know time really flies"

"Did you look into colleges yet?" "Not really, but I'm hoping that I'll get a scholarship to really good College with a great baseball team" "You will baby don't worry"

"How about you? you still wanna go to Y/d/u?" "Yup and I think I want to study Y/d/m" I said and he smiled "that's amazing you're going to rocket"

"I'm going to miss you" I said "we might not be apart" he said and I looked at him with a raised brow "okay we might be but that doesn't mean our relationship is going to end"

"I really hope it won't" I said feeling sadness build up and I guess Jaden noticed because he stopped walking and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey look at me" he said and I did "we're never going to break up" he said "how are you so sure we won't"

"Because I know we want, I won't let it happen, and I'm sure you won't let it happen" "long distance relationship is hard" I said "so what? We can do it"

"I'll come visit you from time to time, and we might even spend our holidays together" he said.

"What if you found a beautiful, smart girl there and lose feelings for me" "impossible" he said almost immediately.

"That's impossible" he said again "there is no way I'll ever find someone better than you. I love you so much Y/n"

I smiled and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you more"

"What if you find someone more attractive than me would y-" I didn't even let him finish his sentence "never"

"I would never find someone more attractive than you" "you really think so?" "I know so"

"Plus your looks weren't the reason I fell in love with you" "they weren't?" "No! Jaden I fell in love with you because you're an amazing guy. You make me smile and laugh and loved. Your such a goofball and I love you"

Jaden smiled and kissed me again, this time more passionately.

We pulled apart to catch her breath "your so beautiful" he said stroking my cheek "okay stop now my face is going to look like a tomato"

Jaden chuckled and said "I love when I do this to you" "shut up" I said playfully hitting his chest.

"Come on Jdub let's go back" "why? You tired already?" "yea a little but I'm freezing" I said and he placed his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his warm body.

"Alright my princess let's go" "thank you my knight and shining armor"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your dream, college or major?