Kiss cam

WC: 829

Your age in this image: 15 - 16

requested: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I surprise my best friend Jaden with tickets to his favorite baseball team game.

We wore matching shirts and sat in our bio seats. Having a famous brother has its perks.

I was on my phone texting Sebastian thanking him for the tickets as Jaden got us our food. "Y/n you I can't believe that we have VIP seats," he said placing the food down.

"Jay that's a lot of food," I said "I had to buy a lot of food because I'm not going to leave my seat after the game starts," he said.

The players walked down into the field, and the crowd cheered loudly as they saw their favorite player.

The first half of the game was not going, as we expected, the team we were cheering on was losing, and Jaden was so annoyed.

When the half-time whistle was blown the crowd groaned. The cameraman moved along the crowd and the Kiss cam was on.

"I love watching this, it's so cute," I said "Imagine if it comes on us" he chuckled and I laughed "god it will be so-"

"Looks like we have a celebrity watching the game with us" a voice spoke through the speakers and I looked up to see me on the screen.

"Y/n Stan, Sebastian Stan's sister!" The crowd cheered loudly and I waved at the camera.

Suddenly the camera moved aside showing Jaden too and the cam kiss filter came on.

"Oh no," I said looking at Jaden to see that he was as shocked as I am "he's my best friend," I said and people started chanting.

Kiss

Kiss

Kiss

The camera moved away from us, and I was so relieved but after 2 more people it came back on us.

My face turned red and I told Jaden "We don't have to " he cut me off by kissing my lips and the crowd went wild.

I cupped his cheek melting into the kiss then pulled away when I remembered that we are in the stadium and that 1000 people are watching us.

The game started again, and our team was close to winning again.

When we won we jumped up in joy and excitement and Jaden pulled me in for another long kiss.

I pulled away and smiled confused at him "your my lucky charm" he said and I blushed.

After the game we went out and celebrated then he took me back to my house. Walking to my front door.

"Thanks to you Today is go one of my favorite memories ever," he said "If I knew tickets to baseball would mean that much to you I would've gotten them sooner," I said.

"It wasn't just the baseball Y/n..it was you" I blushed "Thank you but I didn't get to do much work," I said.

He came closer to me and leaned in "Can I kiss you?" He asked and I leaned in locking our lips together

I wrap my arms around him as he placed his hands. On my waist pulling me closer.

"Please be my girlfriend," he said "I love you so damn much" "I love you too" "So is that a yes?" Someone said startling both of us.

I looked up and saw Anthony Mackie looking at us from my brother's bedroom window.

"Did I miss it!!" Chris Pray said appearing from my bedroom window and my brother came into sight.

"Oh hey guys when did you come back?" Sebastian asked "Like five minutes ago" Anthony answered.

"Yo, what are you doing it up in my room?" "Oh we were just enjoying the moment where Jaden asks Y/n to be his girlfriend," Tom said coming out of nowhere.

"You what!?" he looked at Jaden and Jaden looked at me worried. "Seb calm down," I said "And yes Jaden I'd love to be your girlfriend," I said leaning in for a kiss.

I heard loud cheers, and pull the way giggling.

Sebastian sighed "Do what you'll do," he said "but if I hear that you broke my sister's heart in any way I'm killing you"

"Yes sir," Jaden said and Sebastian got into the house, I looked up and said "Leave us alone, perverts"

Once we were alone again Jaden put me in for another that was longer than the other one.

His phone rang and it was his mother asking when is he coming back home.

"Now I just dropped Y/n off at her house," he said into the phone. He ended the call and looked at me "I guess I have to go now"

"Yea..see you tomorrow?" "Yes tomorrow" he smiled "Drive safely," I said kissing his cheek and getting into the house "Bye Jdub, bye Y/n"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: have you ever been on a kiss cam? If you are not what do you think will happen if you were??