Abuse

WC: 693

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yes HD4908

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I were having a heated argument over something that he thinks it's stupid, but it was not.

Jaden has been focusing way too much on his baseball games and slacking on school. His grades have dropped in mostly every subject and teachers had talked to him a couple of times about it, but it doesn't seem like he cared.

Jaden doesn't understand that if he doesn't get his grades up he'll be in trouble in the long run.

That is also messing with our relationship since he's always with his friends or baseballing.

"Your overreacting Y/n" he said for the hundredth time "no I'm not Jaden you don't get it! Do you want a scholarship right but how will you get one if your grades aren't good"

"My skills will cover that" "no it won't!" "Yes it will!" He yelled "can't you see I have a future in baseball and in order to keep that you're going I have to be the best and being the best means having to work hard!"

My heart was already beating fast from anger but now it was beating faster in fear.

Jaden looked mad and he was yelling loudly and that only brought back horrible memories of my last boyfriend.

"Y/n you're really got to stop annoying me!" Jaden raised his hands and immediately tears filled my eyes.

-Jaden's pov-

I raised my hand to run it through my hair because I was a bit distressed and Y/n broke down.

"No no no I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't hit me!" She cried covering her face and I was stunned.

"What?" my voice above a whisper "I'm sorry please" she cried. "Y/n I would never hit you" I said "why in the hell would I ever do that?"

"Because I made you mad" she cried "I'm sorry" she said again and I walked toward her. She flinched when I got close and that broke my heart.

I pulled her into my arms and calmed her down "Y/n baby look at me" I said but she couldn't so I brought my hands to her cheeks and lightly made her lock eyes with me.

"Y/n I could never lay hands on you" I said "why would you think I'd do that?" "Because my..Y/ex/n did" she said surprising me "what?" "Yea..he was in an abusive and toxic relationship"

"Baby why didn't you tell me" "I..I don't know" "baby you should've told me I'm so sorry"

"It's okay" she said hugging me tighter "you know I wouldn't do that right. I would never lay a finger on you"

"You won't" "I won't, I promise you I won't I could never hurt the person I love" "okay"

"I love you" I said kissing her lips, she smiled "I love you too"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think?