Imaginary friend

WC: 432

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: Yes 2Karla15

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm doing a very funny prank on my boyfriend Jaden where my imaginary friend would start a fight with me.

I told him that we were going to film a video where we would Answer fan questions and that's where our fight will start.

Jaden came into my room and smiled when he saw me "hey baby" he came and I got up and hugged him "hi"

"I missed you" "missed you more beautiful" he leaned down and locked our lips together, I smiled and cupped his cheeks wanting to deep in it but had to pull away when I remembered the prank.

"Come on baby let's do the video already" I said and he laughed "someone's excited" "yea I am! I love answering fun questions about us"

We sat down on my bed and I place my phone in front of us and started recording "hey guysss today's video is going to be something that has been requested for a Lon-OWW!" I fell back and looked at the wall "hey why did you do that?"

"What happened?" Jaden laughed confused "just ignore her" I said "who's her?" Before I could answer, I faked another Fall and pretended like 'she' tagged on my shirt and pulled me back.

"Yo stop that!" I said mad and Jaden only looked at me and laugh "babe What is going on" "this bitch wants to hurt me" I said punching my imaginary friend.

"oh, hell no" Jaden said and turned around "no one hurts my girlfriend" and punched the bed as if he was punching 'her' I laughed and he still continued.

He pretended to pick something up then throw it back into the bed and rubbed his elbow and did an elbow drop making me die of laughter.

He picked 'her' with his fingers and opened the bedroom door and threw her out
"That will teach her not to mess with my girl"

He walked back toward me and sat back next to me as I was lying down still laughing holding my stomach. I got up and wiped my tears away "are you okay?" "I love you" I said kissing him.

"You're literally the best boyfriend ever" I said and he smiled blushing "this is a prank right?" I nodded pointing at the camera and he laughed.

He looked at the camera and said "this was a fun prank" making me giggle "we're so weird" "yes we are and that's why we're soulmates"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what other things should I do?