Birthday

WC: 1666

Your age in this image: 16-17

requested: Yes @DefinitelyNotZoe

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my birthday and I finally reached 17!!

It's stupid to say but I'm the youngest person in my group and people like to joke around because I'm the shortest so they treat me like a baby.

I walked into school and saw my best friend "Happy birthday bitch!!" She picked me up.

"Amanda put me down!!" I said and she did "Aww don't cry baby girl" she laughed patting my head and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Ayo birthday girl has arrived!!" Nico my other friend came with my boyfriend next to him.

"Happy birthday beautiful," Jaden said hugging me "Hi handsome" I smiled and he kissed my lips.

"Okay no making out please, an" Nico said and Jaden glared at him "Shut up it's my birthday," I said "You guys have to do whatever I ask for the next 24 hours," I said and they all groaned.

"No no no you guys kept teasing me about being 16 long enough," I said. "Fine but nothing too crazy," Amanda said.

"Alright what's your first order Your Majesty" Jaden asked and I gave him my backpack "Carry this for me"

He smiled and took it "What else?" "No one is allowed to pat my head, call me Shorty or any other stupid nickname" "Okay now that's just crazy," Ian said and I glared at him.

"Okay okay Miss Girl no need for that murderous look," he said raising his hand in surrender.

The bell rang and we went to our class.

Mr. Hank. My history teacher gave us a homework sheet to do and I gave it to Amanda to fill it out instead of me.

At lunch, I sat next to my boyfriend and asked him if he could give me a back massage and he happily did.

When school was done I texted my parents that I would spend the day with Jaden meaning that I'd go back to his house.

We took Daelo from his school building since high school and elementary school were two different buildings but not that far from each other.

Daelo ran and hugged me giving me a big hug "Happy birthday Y/N!!"

"I made you a gift," he said giving me a heart origami with a message inside that said.

Happy birthday, Y/n. I love you because you are so sweet and kind to me ❤️

"Aww Daelo thank you so much I will cherish this forever," I said and he smiled "Good so you can show my nieces and nephews how good of a brother-in-law I was" he winked and I felt my cheeks get red.

Jaden looked at me with pink cheeks as well "We should go now" he said "You guys are so disgustingly cute" Daelo laughed.

When we reached home Jess and Jayla wished me a happy birthday, and I thanked them.

"I'll go take a nap wanna join me?" He asked and I nodded, we excused ourselves, and went upstairs to his room.

We cuddled up together and fell asleep only to be woken up later by his phone ringing.