Theme park

WC: 1.2K

Your age in this image: 15-16

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/n's POV-

Today the school is taking us on a trip to the new theme park that just opened not too far away.

Our class had been showing progress so the school decided to reward us and I agree that we do need to be rewarded.

I got into the class and saw that mostly everyone had arrived "Good morning!" I said happily to the class.

"Morning Y/n/n" "Love the outfit," another student said "Why thank you! I woke extra early to get us doughnuts"

My classmates hovered around me and started picking their favorite doughnuts to eat.

The teacher came to class and told us that the bus is coming late so we are going to be taking the first lesson.

We all groaned and whined asking him to give us a free lesson and after a while, he agreed.

We were so happy and started putting tables and chairs together for all of us to sit on.

People had placed their feet on some chairs, so some people had to sit on the tables, and that was one of them.

Because I wasn't too tall my feet were swinging at the bottom of the table, accidentally, I hit Jaden the guy in front of me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I said embarrassed "It's okay Y/n/n don't worry about it" he chuckled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

Jaden and I are good friends and I'm not going to lie and say that I don't have a little crush on him.

-time skip-

when we got into the bus Jaden and his friends sat at the back and my friends and I sat in front of them.

I wasn't in the mood to listen to my friends talking about their boyfriends and crushes so I got up and went to the front where nobody was sitting and took out the book I bought and started reading.

Not five minutes later someone sat next to me. I looked over and saw that it was Jaden.

"A book Y/n/n" he chuckled, I playfully rolled my eyes "Yes a book Jdub got a problem with that"

"You do love your reading" "Of course I do!" I said and he snatched the book from my hand.

"Hey!" I gasped in surprise "Give it back" "No I wanna see the cover" he said "A good girl guide to murder, are you going to murder us Y/n/n"

I giggled "Maybe I'll murder you if you don't give me my book back," I said and he smiled at me. "Your charms won't work on me Walton so hand over the book" I giggled "you still haven't explained what the book is about," he said.

"Do you really wanna know?" I asked and he nodded "That's why I asked dummy" "Okay fine so the Pretty and popular high school senior Andie Bell was murdered by her boyfriend, Sal Singh, who then killed himself. Btw the body was never found and It was all anyone could talk about. And five years later, Pip sees how the tragedy still haunts her town. But she can't shake the feeling that there was more to what happened that day. Pippa suspects it wasn't an open and shut case and chooses to make a study of it for her final year project at school"

"Damn that sounds..interesting," he said "It is! now give me back my book" I said quickly snatching my book back from him.

"Now go away and stop disturbing me," I said taking out my AirPods and putting them on.

Jaden took one of my AirPods and placed them in his ear, I looked at him and he grinned at me like a little child "What I want to listen to music too" he said.

When we reached the park we were told to get into our groups and we were given a wristband, giving us access to play every year right and they are unlimited.

After playing for 2 straight hours, I got dizzy. "Maybe you should sit down," Jaden said worriedly "No shit it's your fault after all," I said, "what did I do!" "You're the one who pulled me on the roller coaster" "Hey! I need a partner" "No you wanted to hear me scream" I said, and he chuckled "Okay that was part of the reason"

I took money out of my pocket and handed it to him "Can you please get me something to eat" "Sure what do you want?" "anything maybe a slushy or an ice cream" "Okay I'll be right back" he said jogging away "Jaden wait the money!" I yelled, but he had already gone far away.

Jaden came back with a blue slushy a Sunday a gummy worms pack and cotton candy.

"Damn, Jaden who is all this for?" I chuckled "for us well.. you but I'll join you" "look I don't know how much this all cost but it looks a lot so here's $50" I said sliding the money to him "it's on me" he said sliding the money back

"No, I can't" "take the money Walton" "Please Y/n it's the least I could do after getting you dizzy" he said and I sighed knowing that Jaden has a hard head and wouldn't budge.

"Alright but I owe you one," I said and he smile causing butterflies to fill my stomach "Thank you"

After we eat the food, we decided not to go on any ride right away since we had just eaten and don't want to throw up. So we went on a walk Jaden pulled me to the  Booth area where a lot of games where there.

Jaden was good at throwing something at a target especially when he throws a ball at the can pyramid.

He won a cute baby dolphin and I said that he should give it to his family cat biscuit since I'm sure she'll love it. "What no biscuits has a lot of toys to play with and I won this for you," he said handing me a cute stuffed animal.

I blushed had smiled "You're really sweet you know" I could see Jaden's cheeks turning a slight shade of pink which made me smile even more.

"Yo Y/n/n! Jdub! we're going to ride this carry ride wanna join" one of his friends asked and he looked at me "I already went on it with Gabby and Lily. It's really fun you should go ride it"

"Are you sure I don't mind staying with you?" he said and I smiled  "Yeah, I'm sure to go have fun Jaden" "alright don't get lost when I'm not around" he teased and before I could reply, he kissed my cheeks and run away before I could even react to what had just happened.

"Oh my god!" I heard Lily's voice and turned around to see her and Gabby standing there with their mouth open "Did we just see Jaden Walton kiss your cheeks" Gabby squealed.

"I...I don't know" I said, still surprised "Oh my god Y/n you look like a tomato" Lily giggled, and I groaned hiding my face in my hand.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: should I do part two?