OCD

WC: 1.1k

Your ages in this image: 15-16

requested: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love cleaning and organizing things. It's so relaxing to see everything so perfect but sometimes I go overboard and that's because I have OCD.

Yep, obsessive cleaning disorder

I found out I had OCD when I was five years old and almost had a breakdown because my brother didn't please my crayons and the perfect line I made. By the way, the line was color-coordinated.

Anyways, I went to therapy and got some pills to help me out and now it's all good.

The only people who know about my OCD are my family.

"Y/n!" I heard my mom yell "yea?" "I just came back from the grocery store," she said, and I sprinted downstairs to see the kitchen counter filled with grocery bags.

A drug of excitement filled me up "Do you want me to help you?" my dad asked, and I shook my head.

"Alright have fun," he said kissing my head "Not too much though" he winked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

My phone rang and I picked it up to see Jaden wanted to FaceTime me so I accepted his call.

"Hey baby" "Hi," I said happily "You sound very happy, is it because of me?" He smiled "yea and the fact that my parents just came from the grocery store so you know what's going to happen nowww"

"restocking?" "Restocking!!" I said happily "I'll be restocking the whole fridge and cabinets," I said excitedly.

"Okay, baby I'll come over soon do you want me to bring you anything?" "Umm name a Starbucks," I said "Okay I'll leave right now. Bye love you" "I love you more bye"

The first thing I did was take out every container in the fridge and wipe the whole fridge and containers down. I then washed the containers threw out the expired stuff and started my restocking process.

Of course, I placed the new stuff down and then the old ones on top so they could get consumed before they expire.

I was washing the fruits and vegetables when Jaden arrived, he hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I got you your favorite," he said, giving me my Starbucks order "Aww Thanks handsome"

"So, are you done yet?" he asked, "nope but wanna sit and watch me finish?" "Yup I don't mind watching my beautiful girl"

Jaden warmed up the sandwich that he bought from Starbucks and sat on the counter to eat it.

"Jaden don-"don't make a mess. I know" he chuckled, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

While I was filling the containers with the cereal, Jaden picked my side, teasingly, making me jump and spell some on the counter.

"Babeeee" Jaden laughed and kissed my cheek "Sorry," he said, and I noticed the bread crumbs on the counter, where he sat "See baby that's why you have to use a plate"

Jaden playfully rolled his eyes and wiped the crumbs off of the table onto the floor "Jaden no!"

"What?" he said confused "Now the crumbs are on the floor," I said sweeping them off.

Jaden has been teasing me and messing around the whole day like making small messes here and there separating something that I already organized it was funny at first but now it's getting annoying.

"babe you're overreacting," he said "Jaden if you are going to mess around then leave," I said seriously now he is annoyed too.

I don't know why you're being so fussy and controlling today he said "I'm not controlling," I said mad.

I hate it when someone calls me a control freak when I'm doing something I love and they are ruining it.

"Honestly, you're being so bossy even after you had your coffee" "That's because you're acting like a little child!"

"You're acting like a control freak" he yelled "Don't do this, don't do that, don't touch this, move away from that. Honestly take a break you're acting crazy"

"Don't call me crazy!" "You are crazy" he yelled and that stung, really bad. "Y/n nobody cares about the sodas, work, color, coordinated, or if the juices were lined perfectly behind each other" "I care!"

"It won't be the end of the world if something wasn't perfect," he said opening the fridge and mixing the perfectly lined Juicebox that I made.

"Jaden stop" I yelled trying to push him away "See Y/n the world hasn't ended," he said and I felt my heart beat so fast that my lungs felt like there full of smoke and I couldn't breathe.

-Jaden's pov-

Y/n touched her chest and breathed heavily, she looked like she was struggling and my heart fell into my stomach.

"Baby you okay?" I asked worried and she shook her head "I-I" Tears ran down her cheeks and she sat down on the floor pulling her knees towards her.

I freaked out and quickly ran upstairs to her brother's room knocking on the door. "Dude wh-" "Y/n I don't know what's happening to her," I said scared.

Immediately her brother ran downstairs to the kitchen like he already knew she was there.

"Oh go Y/n" I kneeled to her "Hey hey breath it's okay, it's fine, your fine," he said and she shook her head.

"Hey look at me," he said "Y/n look at me, come on what month is it now?" He asked her "Come on you can do it," he said "M-may"

"Yup, what's your favorite color?" He asked her "Y/f/c" She answered, "Who am I?" "j-josh" "And who is he" he pointed in my direction and she looked at me.

"Ja-Jaden my boy boyfriend" "Correct, no how do you feel?" He asked "Better" "Really?" "Mhmm"

Y/n got up and whipped her tears hugging her brother "Thanks" she told him "your welcome now tell me what happens to trigger your attack"

"I think it's my fault," I said "Y/n was organizing, and I messed up what she was working on," I said ashamed.

"But I had no idea that she would get this serious," I said "She has OCD" Josh said "What?"

I looked at Y/n and she put her lip and nodded "Sorry I haven't told you before but it's true I have OCD"

"That's why you love organizing so much" she nodded and I felt like a total idiot. How did I not catch the signs.

"Y/n I'm so so sorry I had no idea" "No it's okay" she said "Please I feel so bad" Y/n came over and hugged me.

"Please don't tell anyone" she said "about my OCD..I don't want them to treat me differently" "Of course I won't don't worry" I said, kissing her head.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: from a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you love cleaning and organizing