The gift

WC: 601

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just arrived at school and like always. I'm super early. I love being early because I love the vibe of the empty school.

I took my textbook out from my locker and went to my favorite place in school which is a huge 03 not too far from both the football and baseball field.

I sat down and took out my notebook to rewrite the notes that look bad, because I had just finished my book collection and needed to buy new ones.

I noticed a shadow walking my direction and looked up to see Jaden Walton.

I smiled and so did he "good morning" "morning Walton, what are you doing here so early" I asked.

"We were supposed to have a baseball practice early in the morning but I didn't see coach's last text saying that it's canceled so here I am" "damn bad luck"

"I guess you'll have to hang out with me until we're your friends arrive" I said and his smile widened "I'd love to spend time with you"

"Yea?" "Mhmm I'm actually so happy that it's just the two of us here" he said sitting down next to me.

"Really?" "Yea and I..I um..I have a gift" "a gift? For who?" "For you of course" "wait really? Why?"

"Because..I just wanted to get you a gift" he said and I blushed a little. Jaden took out the gift from his baseball bag and handed it to me.

-Jaden's pov-

Y/n opened her gift and gasped

"What? Don't you like it?" it's okay if you don't, I can return it if y-" Y/n cut me off by wrapping her arms around me.

"I love it" she said and I felt my cheeks heat up "really?" "Yea thank you so much I've been looking everywhere for this book"

"Great I'm so happy you liked it, I've been to three different bookstores to find it for you" "what? three why??"

"I..I don't know I just heard that you've been looking for this book everywhere" "Jaden that's so sweet of you, thank you"

My cheeks were burning hot right now "your welcome you totally deserve more" I said and she blushed.

"You know..I was thinking since you love books and you wanna go shopping for more..maybe we should go to Bookstore together" "I never took you for a person who likes reading books" she said and I chuckled nervously scratching my head.

"I'm not but..." "but what?" "But the girl I love does and I'd do anything for her" my heart started racing faster as she wasn't saying a thing.

"And umm that girl you like..is sh-" "she's you" I blurted out so quickly.

Y/n blushed furiously "oh.." "it's okay if you do-" Y/n kissed me.

She kissed me

Y/n Y/l/n

"I like you too" she said and with shock I kissed her again, so hard it surprised her. She kissed me back immediately and her back slowly the tree.

She wrapped her arms around me and I placed mine on her waist.

The kiss quickly got heated but before anything could go on we heard people cheering and pulled apart to see the whole baseball team.

"Wow Jaden got his girl!!!" His friends yelled happily for him "your girl huh?" Y/n said and my face turned red as I looked away.

Y/n brought my face back to her direction and locked lips with me again "will you be my girl" I asked breathlessly and she nodded lightly "yes" and reattached our lips together.

Fuck I'm so in love with her

-

-

-

{Vote, comments, follow}

Q: What's the best gift you've gotten?