Incident

WC: 509

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden and I had gotten into an argument last night. I got jealous of something and he took it the wrong way. I just didn't want to talk to him at school at all today.

I was on my period but I still wanted to wear jeans. I've never leaked thru jeans so I guess I was ok.

After I finish getting ready I grabbed a snack and made my way to my school bus stop.

The bus came and I said hi to the bus driver before going to my seat. Thankfully Jaden was asleep which made the bus ride easier.

We arrive at school before all the students stand up and Jaden was still asleep. As much as I wanted him to stay here, he had to leave. So I tapped his shoulder 3 times before his eyes slowly opened and he looked outside seeing we were at school.

I hoped off the bus and make my way to my first class which was biology, I have this class was with Jaden.

I sit at my desk which was at the back of the class, as the teacher starts talking and the bell rings.

Jaden came into class and sat in front of me knowing that I wanted to sit alone.

As the teacher was teaching, I got up to throw my scraps of paper and Jaden quickly got wrapping his hoodie around my waist.

I looked at him and was confused, and that's when he whispered into my ear "You leaked thru your pants"

My eyes widen and they quickly put up my hand "Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask the teacher "Yes" She says before going back to teaching.

I open the door and as I'm about to close it I see Jaden still behind me. "Let me help you" He says smiling as we head to the bathroom. 

Jaden waited outside as I got inside and look behind me seeing that I had leaked badly. I wanted to cry so bad. I hear a knock on the door before opening it and seeing Jaden with a pair of his pants in his hands.

"Here wear these" He says with a smile on his face. "Thank" I mumble before taking it and putting them on.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jaden waiting for me. "All done" I said.

"You look great" He says "really? Because no offense but they're kinda big on me" "they look like baggy oversized jeans" he said.

I was still unsure and I guess her noticed that so he pulled me in and gave me a hug.

When we pulled away and we look at each other smiling, He leaned in and so did I.

We kissed but not for long since the bell rang pulling us apart, students started coming out from their classrooms.

"Alright babe let's go to history" he said wrapping his arms around me "okay" I giggled.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your worst period story?