🎉 Chapter 18🎉

I can't write anything cause I had to borrow power bank to man the post sharp sharp!

Vote oh ⭐

Chapter 18

Seriously unedited

🎶Shey footballer ni to n gba balli kiri
Shey telescope ni e to n wo omo kiri
Toju re ba fo o don't blame it on Nini
To ba wa di lale you come to me within🎶

Deja screamed excitedly and danced in front of a man, she was drunk but not too drunk to the man's disappointment cause each time he tried touching her below her waist, she flinches.

The church girl in her will not allow her.

Vincent hissed staring at her, he didn't take his eyes off for a moment. "See! he's touching her again and she doesn't want it" he complained to his cousin who just walked up to him. "Oh God!" His cousin who just hissed shaking his head, "How that one come be your business? I brought you here so you can loosen up, see there are two girls for that corner, one of them is really interested in you"

"You don't understand, I've watching them, whenever he takes his hands down, she will remove it but the guy is repeating it! The stupid guy!"

The guy rolled his eyes, Vincent was not even paying attention to him. "You dey rake, Vincent, you get mind to dey On top babe way no send your face"

Vincent hissed, "Even though" "Oya, come dey do dey go, I brought you here to get out of your shell but you're still in it" "I'm not going anywhere until I'm sure she's safe" "Hei! I no understand this your obsession for this babe oh! Shebi this na full blown adult, why she go go dance for the back of stranger if she no like am. See the way she being shout for your head that time"

"It's because of that man she keeps loving, it's not healthy but she keeps doing it anyway"

"Your own healthy?"

"I'm not leaving her until I'm sure she's fine. Even though she stays till twelve midnight"

His cousin laughed at him, "See who wan stay till twelve midnight. Bini man way no get liver, common cockroach go dey make you jump up" "Stop it!" He shot a look at him then back at Deja.

The man ran his hands slowly down her waist and she turned towards him shaking her head.
"Come on now, loosen up" He grabbed her ass and she slapped him, "Are you mad?" She screamed, "It's like this one does not know me" She paused slapping him again, "Are you crazy?"

The man grabbed her by the arm, "Na me you dey slap like that?" He asked and people around them stol glances at them. Vincent immediately came into the scene, "Will you let go of her this instance!"

"Let go of me!"

The man glared at Vincent, his hands still tightly holding on to Deja. "Ogbeni commot for my side"

"You think I haven't been looking at you? How can you touch a woman without consent?"

The man left Deja and grabbed Vincent's shirt and his heart beat in fear, "Guy wait. I think you just grabbed on of my chest hair" "E bi like say you wan collect bah? You no get power you dey put mouth for fight" He tightened his fist.

"Guy, we can solve this amicably without fighting"

Vincent's cousin smashed a bottle on the man's head and the whole crowd burst into uproar.