🍁Chapter 13🍁

Happy new year in advance

Don't forget to Vote ⭐

Chapter 13

Unedited

The trip to the police station was beginning to look like a waste of time. The policeman at the desk was only interested in knowing how they came to arrive at the conclusion that Sefa was missing, "When you see her last?" He asked for the fifth time.

"You already asked now!" Suewese yelled but Sam held her back. "Calm down" "These guy can be annoying!" She whispered.

Uncle Adzer exhaled before answering for the fifth time, "Yesterday evening" "And you say she go meet with her boyfriend" "Yes"

"E no reach to assume say she miss"

"So we go wait till ten days before we go agree say she miss" Aunty Mabel asked, "After one day don pass, you know how these things they go"

"Oga police your regulations says within 24 hours. We know our rights, don't come and talk to us as if we don't know what we are saying, we know our rights!" Uncle Adzer snapped while the policeman at the counter kept quiet staring at him.

"Oya carry your right go look for her now, shebi you dey shout right. Carry the right along with everybody here, put am for your head, go look for her"

Kilahi shook her head at how insensitive the man was about a sensitive issue like this. Anger was swirling up in her, she just didn't want to react but Sewuese on the other hand groaned, "That is why I don't like you people, always inefficient"

"You know I fit arrest you for that thing way you talk?" Another police man threatened, "Arrest who?" Sewuese asked, "Who una wan arrest, me? For wetin" "Sis, calm down!" Terdoo begged.

"We're still dealing with Sefa's possible kidnap, let's not add an arrest to it"

"Why will I be arrested? I didn't say anything they're not"

"Your mouth way dey run, jail go cool am for you" The policeman hissed.

"Na your pikin go jail"

Gbadamosi glared at her, apparently it managed to keep her in a good behaviour. He cleared his throat just before turning to the policeman, "Oga police, please, Is there anything you can do to help us with? You fit help us just run this thing? They are just worried parents, you sef if you dey their shoe, you fit do worst. Can you please look into this?" He asked and the man exhaled, "Na because say I know say you be Pastor oh, if not"

"If not what?" Uncle asked and Kilahi rolled her eyes, another argument. "Uncle please" "No, look at the way he's saying if not as if he's the DPO. Who are you?"

Aunty Mabel looked at the policeman in tears, "Na my pikin we dey talk about oh?" "Madam, tears no go solve this matter. Shebi you say she go her boyfriend place when she supposed go church. What if say she don waka go another man place, you know these rotten children of nowadays"

Aunt Mabel shut her eyes in shame, she has never felt so embarrassed in her entire life!

Sefa Jane Adzer!!!!! She screamed within. She couldn't even counter it, what will she say?

"How can you say that?" Sewuese yelled at the policeman, "Wetin you want make I talk? You want make we discharge police for the whole of Lagos to go dey look for Babe way we no know where she dey? Who know if she dey collect joy for one man hand, na we go dey suffer carry torch light dey find her because say na we no get work do. Rubbish, na we be sufferhead now"