✨✨ Chapter 52✨✨

The long awaited chapter 52 is here!
I haven't been on wattpad in months! Sorry If I haven't replied your messages, it hasn't been easy on me too.

Some of you will have to go back and read. I'm sorry for that.

PS: I'm fine guys.... Just going through LIFE and Imposed motherhood.😂

Chapter 52

Unedited

Ebonyi

Hours flew by in a blur. The rain had transformed their beach plans into an unexpected experience, something Aunty Abebi or Emmanuel never anticipated. With their moans rising above the sound of raindrops hitting the roof.
Soft moans turn into urgent murmurs and gasps.  They both found their release and her body crashed against him. He buried her face against his chest, breathing him in, forgetting time and place and circumstance and just holding him.

That moment she just wanted to stay there and just rest in his arms forever.She felt something she had never felt for any man in her life and it scared the living daylight out of her.

She was in love with this local man! She has completely lost control of her sense of reasoning and even her body to him.

"I woke up the sleeping dragon and I didn't get burned" She muttered and he laughed with his brow arced at her with flints of pride and a giggle busted from her lips, "Okay, I think I must have gotten burnt a bit but...." She added with gasping breathe.

"I guess it's one of those kinds of burns that keeps you wanting more. If this Is how getting burned feels like then I want to get burned every now and then"

Emmanuel smiled, her words were sparking up things already, "The dragon is awake again. Your words are quite enticing you know?" He answered laughing nervously. "I used to think my words were only meaningful in the court of law or during work. I just never imagined myself awaking anything in a man with it. I mean, look at this old woman sparking up things."

"Ababy, you're beautiful and I love you the way you are. Just like every case you've won with those coated words, you've won my heart already.  I don't have an empire or the best qualification but you make me want to build one for you. You move me in ways no woman has. Her hand came into his own and squeezed and then stayed there, her fingers interlacing with his.

They fell silent then, the two of them in the cool of the weather with their bodies just touching. She curled in his arms, finding solace in the warmth of his embrace.

Lagos

Camera light flashed as Gbadamosi wrapped his hands across Kilahi's upper waist while he lowered his head down at her then he glanced at the photographer.  hope that's decent enough. Should I leave distance in between.  No one should roast me online abeg."

Kilahi along the photography crew laughed while the boss gave him a thumbs up. "Now look down at your fiance romantically." "What's romantically? Look I'm a pastor oh, I dont understand all these carnal language." He joked and she slapped him on the stomach.

"Choicest!"

"What? i'm asking romantically."

She arced her brow and gave him a stern look, "Is that your own romantic look?" He asked and she busted into laughter. "Choicest!" "Sorry. I promise to be serious from now on." He apologize sucking his lips then he exhaled.