👠 Chapter 25 👠

Hello guys.....💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sorry its coming late... I underestimated the length of the chapter. I thought it was going to be short.

It ended up being long😂🤣🤣

Wattpad has been giving me issues too. Finally i can now start cooking breakfast (12:53 on)🤦🏼

Enjoy guys

Don't forget to vote... Some people are not voting😥😔. The ratio no balance at all.

Silent readers, oya help me Vote now🙏🏼

Thank you.

Chapter 25

Unedited

Bella👆🏼

Bella👆🏼

"Cameras, Live music, Lighting and action" Bella whispered into the ears of Tito Bank, a renowned PR in the industry. A slick, proud smile smile crept his cheek as he turned towards her, and she continued "Four components that makes an outright event"

"You're here early"

"I didn't want to miss a scene, you know how I love to be detailed when giving my reviews"

The guy laughed, not with his full chest cause he knew what a bitch she can be. "I didn't invite you to make reviews, I wanted you to enjoy yourself, buy some art" "Well... I guess i'll have of little of everything tonight then"

His eyes scanned the dress she wore, an emerald gown hung dangerously low revealing her cleavages. Her hombre brown hair cascading down her caramel skin. "I must say you look pretty"

"I always look beautiful Tito, never to be caught unfresh" She paused looking at the whole gallery then she glanced back at him, "You don't look bad either" She added slowly and he smiled. "Will you be free later on?" "Is there a parte after the parte?" "When has there ever not being?"

"Does your fiance know?" She snapped and he chuckled, "Of course she does" "Will she be around?" "No" "I came here to have fun and enjoy myself"

"Knock yourself out"

"One picture for the public eye?" She asked pulling out her phone from her purse.

"Sure"

After a quick picture, Bella moved on to speak to Sam. "Good evening, I'm Isabella, CEO Belar Africa. You must be Sam Thompson" "Yes Ma'am" "Let's not be formal, call me Bella, can I call you Sam?" "Sure but I'm kind of busy"