🍁 Chapter 2🍁

Do well to check the cast and Vote!!!!

Thank you!

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

Unedited

"What is your father complaining about?" Mrs George asked washing his hands in the kitchen sink. Soon she was out of the kitchen leaving Gbadamosi alone with Brenda who had stopped by before six for a date that was scheduled for seven.

She had a purple chiffon sleeveless gown on which revealed her cleavages. One of those dangerous dress to keep his eyes glued on on spot. It even had a slit lined up to her thighs.

One you should never wear to a Pastor's house.

Anxiety couldn't make her stay a moment more in the house; she had to see him by all means- Preferably alone! Her disappointment was finding his parents at the house too.

The moment Mrs George left the kitchen, she grinned assuming she did it on purpose as a cue to get them to talk.

Perhaps she wanted them to be alone too!

Gbadamosi grated some carrots while Brenda watched him now leaning dreamily against the kitchen counter. "You're sexy and you're a chef, two combination I want in my dream man"

 "You're sexy and you're a chef, two combination I want in my dream man"

He instantly looked at the door to see if his mother was coming back in. "Chill! She's gone" she said giggling then she moved close enough to him.

"We're alone sexy" She added and he scoffed, "And I'm a Pastor too, you're always forgetting that"

"No I haven't forgotten. That's insignificant to the conversation we're having at the moment"

"Wow.... That's more like saying my assignment to God is insignificant"

"Don't quote me wrongly Bada, you know what I mean"

"No i don't. What do you mean Brenda?" He stopped grating now focusing on her for some reasonable explanation, of course there won't be any but let him not be accused for not giving the lady a try.

Brenda fumbled through some words but nothing reasonable came out of her lips. "Urgh! Come on, we're alone. You still owe me a hug and we're alone, we can do what.....ever" she dragged her word to his amazement.

Really? He doesn't need a soothsayer to tell him what the "Whatever" implied. Gosh! Is this one listening at all? What part of being a Pastor didn't she get?

Gbadamosi scoffed repulsively while his mother walked in chuckling. "You won't believe why your father was complaining?" She chipped in and Brenda moved back slightly. "What?" She asked with an innocent look almost as though nothing happened.