🏳 Chapter 48🏳

Good morning everyone.

ALAS ..... A stable light to finally update😌

Please Vote

Vote

And Vote!

Someone asked me why i bother putting up pictures and stressing myself with the graphics.... Well, it's because I want them to get a mental image of what's going on. 😂

I had to divide this Chapter into two. It was too long!

Will be dropping another chapter soon unfailingly...
I'm not going to say when, I'm using my bombastic side eyes to look at NEPA😂🤣

Vote oh!

Thank you❤💓

Chapter 48

Unedited

Word foundation Church

Gbadamosi drummed on the table uneasily, he had just received message but he didn't know how to deliver it. He picked his phone putting a call through to his Aunt.

"Hello" He heard Mrs Coker's voice then he exhaled, "Good morning Ma" "Good morning Gbadamosi, I have to say that I'm shocked to see your call. It's not everyday we see this happen. Is everything okay?"

"Yes. How are you Ma?"

"I'm.." She paused clearing her throat, "I'm fine and you? How's the ministry?" "We thank God, God is helping us"

"And your fiancée?"

"She's fine"

"Okay... Have you heard from your Mom?" "I have"

"Okay... I don't even know what to say or ask again. Urm.... Why did you call?"

Gbadamosi chuckled, "While I was praying a while ago, God dropped a scripture in my heart and it was pertaining to you. Please don't tsk this as an insult, I wasn't comfortable with it but I have to deliver it, if you don't mind Ma"

"Go ahead"

"I John 4 verse 12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. God is pointing to towards opening your heart to love, I'm not saying this because I know what's going on and I'm trying to do this to my advantage. On the contrary, I didn't want to call but... I had to. It's going to be fine Ma, everything will be fine, trust that process and stop fighting the process. Don't fight it, something is about to take flight in our family, it has taken flight already but your actions can make it crash. I already made a decision that I wasn't going to butt in, I'm sorry if you feel offended"

"No continue dear, I can hear you" Her voice broke, she was obviously broken. "Romans 5:5 tells us that hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. You need to open your heart to love. Let go of bad energy. the hate, the malice, the grudges. Those things are like clogs in a pipe" He said remembering Kilahi's analogy.