🍁 Chapter 11🍁

Good morning beautiful people💃💃

It's Christmas Eve

Hope you're good

Merry Christmas in advance 🎅

Belated happy birthday to @RachealBenjamin5

Sorry this chapter is coming late, I wanted to update yesterday but my phone went off two days ago at 95% and I couldn't turn it on again😂 The phone na charge and use now😂. If you know, you know.

You know one funny fact about me? I probably shouldn't laugh over this but fortunately I am, I don't usually wish friends and family happy new year on the 1st because my phone usually gets spoilt on that day 😂

From nowhere!

I didn't even remember that stupid 'pattern' until when the phone went off at 95%.

This is me saying Merry Christmas and Happy new year before I will go AWOL!!!!

I'll drop another tomorrow 🤞🤞

Hopefully

Enjoy and please Vote! ⭐

Thank you🙏

Chapter 11

Unedited

Kilahi entered into her office that Tuesday morning to see her office partner sprinkling water on her side of the office with a small plastic sprinkle bottle . "Good morning Miss Didi" "Good morning." She replied feeling bad about being caught sprinkling.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing diabolic, I'm not trying to steal your destiny. It's blessed water to ward off bad luck" She said answering the question on her mind then she dropped the bottle at the foot of her desk.

"Okay. How was your night?"

"It was fine and yours"

"Great" Her gaze landed on a bouquet of rose flower on her desk. "Who left flowers on my desk?" "Moni did"

"From who?"

"I don't know. It came in this morning, check I'm sure there's a note. Check"

Kilahi lifted the flower removing a note from inside it, then she whispering it "A day is never complete without a smile, hope this puts a smile on your face. Have a blessed day" She smiled turning towards Didi, "There's no name. Are you sure it's mine?"

"They wouldn't have delivered it to your desk if it wasn't for you. Maybe he's a secret admirer, who knows?"

"From where?"

"The office or your male friend, don't you have a social life?"

Kilahi laughed, "I just started to build my social life. What if this is from a stalker? Let me check if there's a secret bomb here" She joked making Didi laugh, "You're not serious, flowers scream love and celebration not war. Yesterday Miss Temi received hers, now it's your turn"

She blushed wondering who this person might be, perhaps Manny. She lifted the flower to her nose and she sniffed the flowery scent.

Her first flower!