🌺 Chapter 45 🌺

Beautiful morning everyone

Let me take this time to ask, how you're doing.

So ..... How are you doing?

I will be dropping another chapter tomorrow. NEPA will not fall my hands! I bind and cast that spirit😂🤣

Before reading ehn....
Vote...
Please Vote. It's not hard! This isn't You tube oh. 1k people watching but only 13 likes😂🤣 Haba!

Vote oh!

Aunty! I see you oh.👀👀 You're still swiping up without voting...

Enjoy!

Chapter 45

Unedited

Sewuese irrupts into her office space which she shared with three others. She was angry at herself for giving Jamal audience but what the heck? How much damage can hearing him out cause? He shut the door and a smiled formed on his face when he noticed the room was empty.

He needed the room to be empty!

"Is this private enough?" She asked and he gave a nod then he stretched the flower bouquet at her. He barely gave her flowers when they were dating but he knew she was a sucker for one because of the way she jumped and embrace him in appreciation whenever he does!

Sewuese cared about those little things, even when he didn't do them, she endured! He has always been a prick but she looked past that! Jamal knew it will be difficult to find a woman like her.

"And what am I supposed to use the stupid flower for? Plant them?"

"There's no point being sarcastic. It's just a gesture"

"For what exactly? As per what? That I'm your girlfriend or what? Or am I supposed to use the flower to wipe away your sin? Or the fragrance from it is supposed to rise up to my nostrils and soften my heart. I'm not God so if you need to do sacrifices and kill lambs, please meet the right authority!"

Jamal rolled his eyes, "It was just one mistake" "One Mistake? On a valentine's day Mama, you call that a mistake" "If you had stayed with me" "Jamal screw you to hell!" She scream poking his chest, "Screw you! You you've been screwing with my friend Ada, was that a mistake too?"

"Yes"

Sewuese shut her eyes angrily then she pressed her fingers to her face, in order to suppress her anger, "God. I want to say a lot now but..... It won't be nice so Uncle, if you don't want me to use the anger of what I'm passing through right now on you, you'll get straight to the fucking point of why we're here or get the fucking hell out of this place" She threatened pointing at the door.

"Come on Baby.... This isn't who you are, come on, it's still me oh. Your Jamal.... You guy, your sweetheart, your baby oh" He held by the hands and she tightened her fist. She wish she could throw a punch at him.

The only she felt that moment was anger, unhealthy anger towards him. Maybe she wasn't so over the betrayal after all!

She opened her eyes staring sternly at his face, "Jamal, let go of my hands" "Come on, I'm sorry and I want you back. Baby I miss you, I miss you so much it hurts, even after that bullshit I said to you that day, It didn't stop me from feeling a piece of shit. I only did that because I was pained"