⚛⚛ Chapter 44 ⚛⚛

Hey guys💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

I'm here again this night to drop another one.

Let me just do back to back sha cause when work will start fulltime, I won't be available fulltime🤣

Thanks to those who wished me well. I'm managing myself sha but I appreciate your prayers.

Please Vote,🙏🏼

When I check the number of Votes, its not always encouraging to post.

Please Vote.

Thank you.

Silent readers, I dey greet oh, if una gather dey this table, say Hi🙌🏽

Chapter 44

Unedited

Deja bumped into her Uncle on arriving work late. He didn't seem pleased at all. He might have hired her out of pressure from blood relatives but he expected more from her, not lateness or unnecessary off when her emotions gets messed up.

"Adejare, look at the time you're coming" "Traffic" "Your Mom said you work up late, she called" "Mommy should have been a newscaster and I'm sorry Sir" She apologize.

"Have you said goodbye to Mr Vincent?"

"To who?"

"Mr Vincent"

"Why?"

"Haven't you heard? He got another job elsewhere. He came in and I allowed him to say goodbye to his colleagues" "Wait.... I thought he was doing well here" "He was..."

"Did you do something"

"I didn't do anything... He said he's becoming uncomfortable with one of the employees, he refused to mention who. I'm suspecting Adufe, the girl is always around him. He also said, he wants he is doing it for his mental health too but then again. Him and that Adufe girl are always laughing so... I'm out of guesses. Who can he be referring to like that?" He asked and Deja folded her hands with a stoic face.

She didn't even know what to tell her Uncle. That person had to be her! Maybe he got tired of getting rejected! Perhaps that's why he's been putting up attitude.

What about his supposed girlfriend?

What is she going to do now?

"Do you know who the person"

"No Uncle... um... I need sometime to think" She bowed her head then she walked away with a heavy heart and tears in her eyes.

"Won't you at least tell me goodbye?" He asked with a shrugged.