💌Chapter 17💌

Good morning all!!!!

Sorry for waiting this long.... Apparently, it's going to be this way cause at this rate ehn.... Nepa only brings the light in the midnight. 1-5 am.

I've been dedicating two hours every morning to type. Even the post I made on Sunday, the stress I went through was not from here!

Bear with me

I have to consider my health, state of mind and sleep too.

Vote and enjoy this chapter

Chapter 17

Unedited

Gbadamosi went directly into his office, he slouched in his chair and combed his eyebrows with his fingernails, then he sat upright now shutting his eyes in prayer. He had to brush Kilahi off his mind so he could counsel and focus better. There was a line of people waiting to see him. His only joy was that they weren't much so at least he could actually go home and rest.

The Vice President of the women fellowship who came with yam pushed her head in,  "Papa can I come in? The protocol said I shouldn't"  “Come in.” He waved her into his office. She then walked in with another lady.

A dark slim woman in her mid fifties; she had a small body structure, if not for the wrinkles, she'll pass for a young woman. "Papa, good morning" "Good morning Ma" "This is my friend oh, Paulina. She volunteered to assist me, we were at my daughter's place before coming here"

"I guess congratulations are in order" Gbadamosi smiled now paying attention to the the woman, something about her seemed odd. She didn't even come in with a good energy.  "Yes oh!!!Thank you Sir oh, I'm so grateful to God for this good news. We didn't see it coming, the man just proposed after how many years. My heart is red, people can now look at me and say congratulations. Papa God bless you" Her phone rang so she looked at the callers ID creasing her brow in confusion. 

"I'm coming Papa, it's my daughter, I wonder why she's calling" She whizzed out and Gbadamosi grinned at the woman, "You said you're a friend" "Yes Sir" "Wow... What kind of friend plan evil against her own friend?"

"Excuse you?" "After years of trying to stop her happiness, finally, something good happened yet you have the nerves to plan another"

"Are you accusing me?" She asked innocently while he pinned her with his gaze at her.

"Drop it on the desk and leave, the stuff you took from her house. Drop it cause I promise you the next move you will make will only lead to your death. Repent now or choose the later"

The woman looked away overwhelmed in fear, even though she tried to hide it,  "I don't know what you're talking about" "The audacity coming here. What? You think God isn't here? Drop the handkerchief on this table now. You know what? Take it, I dare you to use it"

She removed it from her bag dropping it on the desk. She was fuming, "Why?" He asked but she hissed busting out of the office. The VP walked in, "What happened to my friend? Did you say anything to her? She just left, even when I was trying to...." She trailed off on seeing the handkerchief on the desk.

"What's my daughter's handkerchief doing on your desk. That was what she called to ask me"

Gbadamosi grinned, "I think you should have a seat"