☘ Chapter 19 ☘

Good afternoon everyone!!!

How have you all been? I've missed you guys so much

Who missed me? 😂

We are back again...

Do well to vote and flood my comment box with comments and
love💖❤💓 

Utilize the star ☆ button.

Thank you

Enjoy!

Chapter 19

Unedited

The moment Hilary made an entrance into her work place,  greetings sprang up from different corners from her co-workers. Those who didn't feel like yelling because of distance waved at her.

In between her disturbing thoughts and how she couldn't stop replaying what happened the previous night. She suddenly began to think of how people's respect for her has grown surprisingly since she stopped making her depression and weight weigh her down.

Over the years, her depression has overshadowed her real personality but ever since she got a new orientation, her insecurity has reduced drastically. Her new found confidence has been pulling people close to her.

A guy walked up her showing her a home model on his laptop, "What do you think about this?" "Change the color to white and remove the flower pot from that side, unless your clients are grandparents?"

He laughed shaking his head, "No. Thanks" He replied looking down at her, "You're not smiling like you won a lottery today. What happened?" "How..?" "Because you've been dishing us smiles for a while now and not giving us face like you used to do. Sometimes I pray not to get fused on a job with you cause that's how you'll just use boredom and finish someone's son. No doubt you're good at your job but you're more beautiful when you smile. No offense"

Hilary smiled, "None taken. Thank you." She replied walking away. Then she purported in her heart not to allow what happened the previous night ruin her mood.

Positive energy only... Only positive energy... Out with the negative.

On a serious note though, Manny made her cry her eyes out last night. She continued with the tears after he left. She remembered beating herself up for voluntarily leading herself on.

She hasn't been able to get the kiss out of her head either!

What's your problem Hilary? Positive energy only, positive energy.... All ye he negative energies what are you waiting for be sucked out by fire!

She said within as she passed through cubicles leading to her own work space. Suddenly she remembered she still had to request for a week off in advance from her boss who might not want to grant her the request.

So much for positive energy!

She rolled her eyes and sat on her seat close to Uju who had her eyes fixed on her laptop;  she was going through going search on home designs. She pressed her hands on the surface of the cubicle, bowed her head and whispered a short prayer of thanks giving for journey mercy.

"Good morning" Uju greeted without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Good morning dear"

"How are you"