🧘‍♀️ Chapter 37🧘‍♀️

I'll be posting this chapter directly so the scenes may be merged!

Manage it for me!

Seriously unedited! 🤣😁

Don't ask how I ended up posting😂🤣

Sharon👆🏼

Because I didn't beg for vote, only 41 out of 128 voted. Please don't forget to vote. My moral to type dropped when I came on this evening hoping to see comments and Votes

Please Vote🙏🏼

Thank you❤

Chapter 37

Unedited

Sunday

4:23 am

Aunty Mabel woke up sat still for a moment in deep thoughts about Kilahi's wedding. When she couldn't hold it in any longer, she woke her husband with a gentle tap. "What?" He asked in a raspy tone, "Is it five already?" "No." She replied stretching her hands to pick her phone, after which she checked the time.

"It's just 4:23 am"

"Honey," He hissed in disappointment, "Let me sleep a moment"

"Honey I hate to interrupt your sleep but we need to talk"

"Is it a bad dream?"

"No. Please sit up"

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?" "Tomorrow?" "I mean two hours time at least"

"I'm really bothered"

Uncle Adzer sat up scratching his eyes, "What happened?" "Kilahi's wedding" "What is it with It?" "In between the whole excitement of finally having a wedding date, the reality of the planning is quite unsettling"

Still confused, he prodded, "What's unsettling about it? Okay I know she only just started this job and doesn't have much but we are parents will be there to show her the support and love she needs. Her parents would have done the same for us without thinking twice. Whatever she needs, we might not be the richest people in the block but we serve a God who is more than able to provide. God has gone this far to help her, do you think he'll forsake her now? No! That's why she has her family, is it pounded yam that will be the problem at her wedding? Instead we'll empty the barn in village and send them down to Lagos. The yams we will bring, I'm so sure that no member of Gbadamosi's family would habe seen such yam before.

Aunty Mabel laughed, "How did this discussion move from Kilahi to yam?" She asked and he laughed too. "I don't know but on a serious note, when we bring our yams they will know there's a difference between yam and Benue yam. We are not called the food basket of the nation for no reason. " "My concern Is not particularly about the food, that one will sort itself out, it's where the wedding will hold that's my problem right now"